Trans just quit on me....

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Single handed the funniest moment of my life Chris. Hey Ben, break a leg! *waives prosthetic leg at him

Yeah, some folks are hesitant to say anything, afraid to offend me, or just at a loss for words... I try to make it light.... I tell folks that, "I was having a blast, until I had a blast..." LOL

A bit of an icebreaker, just to help others, especially those that dont know me, relax a bit about it... But I do like the shock value of waiving one of my feet at some unsuspecting bystander... LOL

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yeah, some folks are hesitant to say anything, afraid to offend me, or just at a loss for words... I try to make it light.... I tell folks that, "I was having a blast, until I had a blast..." LOL

A bit of an icebreaker, just to help others, especially those that dont know me, relax a bit about it... But I do like the shock value of waiving one of my feet at some unsuspecting bystander... LOL

Hahahahaha I would pay to see the looks on other people's faces when you do that! Glad to see you are getting it straightened out bro!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Yes sir! I can make that happen! I always down for Cracker Barrel... Just text me

Will do. I am gonna be in Mableton, GA around 1000, prob roll around 1130 or so, try to leave earlier to beat Hotlanta traffic.... and be up your way around 3 or 4. I gotta call Jeff and see if he is in town. Might stop in Atlanta if he is able.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Will do. I am gonna be in Mableton, GA around 1000, prob roll around 1130 or so, try to leave earlier to beat Hotlanta traffic.... and be up your way around 3 or 4. I gotta call Jeff and see if he is in town. Might stop in Atlanta if he is able.

Sounds good to me, I gotta pick my little boy up at 2:30 I'm sure he will be thrilled to meet you

phooker

Reaction score

Hey Corb...show a little leg. LOL

sent using FlatBill Magic™

Latest posts

Members online