Trans just quit on me....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
thats bad azz fellas!! great to see brothers helping other brothers out!!

thats sum funny chit corb!! bout pizzed my pants.

live life full throttle

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
This is so awesome guys. If only the rest of America was like the guys on this forum....

I've got to meet all of you guys at Rudy's this year!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

phooker

Reaction score
Show a little leg.. Oh god.. Rudy's event was so much fun. God damn I wanna go to cookout

The lady almost **** herself when we slid in next to her on the golfcart...then completely lost it after that.

What's cookout ?
:poke:

I heard you crawled there from the hotel next door.

LOL :blitzed:
Its a lot better when youre blitzed.

Man HELL NO! My stomache was jacked up for 2 days after that..... bleh! Driving across Texas, while having to stop every hour to evacuate the tummy was NOT cool! LOL I'm all done with Cookout.... At least that one in Durham...

We told you...take some immodium shortly after eating it...****ll buff fasho.

sent using FlatBill Magic™

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
The lady almost **** herself when we slid in next to her on the golfcart...then completely lost it after that.

I heard you crawled there from the hotel next door.

Its a lot better when youre blitzed.

We told you...take some immodium shortly after eating it...****ll buff fasho.

sent using FlatBill Magic™

That lady almost **** herself is an understatement, I almost needed a fresh pair of huggies after that power slide

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Well, Tony and his brother sean, came over to my little town of Crestview, FL, and I treated them to Cracker Barrel at about 0930. Then we got onto my compound, and tore into my rig at about 1130. We had to go get some stuff from Advanced Auto, and some chow from Army's. At 6:00 pm, we were wrapped up. And then I gave them the tour of our little kennel. She drives just fine, and will def get me to NC when I leave at 3:00 AM...

Thanks a ton guys! You went out of your way to take care of me when I needed a hand, especially around the holidays, when I would have to wait a few days, just to get them to look at my rig...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 119

Lowdown89

Reaction score
pimp. Im looking at mapquest, I m prob gonna get there sooner than I thought. prob right at 230-245. But Ill call, and take my time. I wanna see Jakob. sounds like a cool kid.

Just let me know, I live like 2 minutes from the school so it won't take me long to get him and get over there

78f100

Reaction score
Just got home and in the shower, after my mercron sp shower earlier...
Corb why didn't you post pics of that beautiful dirt orange colored tranny we put in...LOL
it ain't pretty but she works.

It was our honor to help you out! But I am glad its over...lol Be safe bro hope you get there with no issues.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Just got home and in the shower, after my mercron sp shower earlier...
Corb why didn't you post pics of that beautiful dirt orange colored tranny we put in...LOL
it ain't pretty but she works.

It was our honor to help you out! But I am glad its over...lol Be safe bro hope you get there with no issues.

Your bad ass man. Thats all I have to say.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Latest posts

Members online