Transmission 4r100

01REDSTROKER

Reaction score
BTS...stands by his work no matter how long you have had it, and he is a great guy with a wealth of information.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Call BTS, Twisted, and NADP.

Which ever you like more, give them your money. All 3 make amazing transmissions, cant say go with one over the other for any particular reason. I like Twisted the most, but thats an opinion.

spongebob915

Reaction score
Did call twisted diesel today they gave me a price of $3600 seems like a good price. Extra $400 to upgrade to a precision torque converter. Is it worth getting the precision? That's all I see people use for the most part.
BTS I think is around $4500 plus shipping. I would rather have a somewhat local company do it. Twisted is around 4 hours away.

Last edited:

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Where at in MD are you sponge ? We are twisted dealers and can install to you as well.

And I would say John wood west coast, BTS mid west, Twisted east coast.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Did call twisted diesel today they gave me a price of $3600 seems like a good price. Extra $400 to upgrade to a precision torque converter. Is it worth getting the precision? That's all I see people use for the most part.
BTS I think is around $4500 plus shipping. I would rather have a somewhat local company do it. Twisted is around 4 hours away.

Can't go wrong I love mine. The precision would be a personal preference. The converter Rave uses in house is a awesome converter as well, which is what I have. No problems in 4 years and they stand 200% behind their work.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Extra $400 to upgrade to a precision torque converter. Is it worth getting the precision?

YES....but then I dont know what converter they run in the build that you where quoted for either. It may still be a top notch converter.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Where at in MD are you sponge ? We are twisted dealers and can install to you as well.

And I would say John wood west coast, BTS mid west, Twisted east coast.

Yeah that too! What is twisteds warranty? Other then Brian's heuiasourus running one I've never looked into them!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online