Truck blew up

Fromojo

Reaction score
What an odd thread.

6.7L Powerstroke has aftermarket rods available (real question) ?

Lamont_24

Reaction score
I got a question, my buddy is looking to build it now, rods, valves, push rods, the whole nine yards, turbo if they make one, injectors and studs, who makes what and or if they make it

Wayne

Reaction score
Yeah, Carrillo and Crower make rods for it. I don't know, but heard there were clearance issues with the crower rods. Maybe need to check first if that's your plan. I'm sure you'll want the rotating assembly balanced if you do rods, as they're significantly larger than stock. I haven't weighed stock vs. built, but imagine there's enough weight difference to really throw things off. We (Elite) offer HD valvetrain & studs of course. If your buddy calls, he can get a bit more info on up coming parts which aren't too far off from production. There's not much else available yet, but there's a bunch of stuff we're working on now. He also might consider ceramic coating pistons, and doing gapless rings if he's trying to do the most possible as of now.

Idiesel

Reaction score
How can you tell if a truck is Job1?

The sticker on the door or on the cab with the manufactured date. Ford breaks the builds up into 3 jobs. I'm pretty sure it's January-April are job 1, May-August are job 2 and September-December are job 3.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Members online