Truck Possessed?

doo dah

Reaction score
quick test.

Move the ground directly to the battery, as batteries act like huge filters when in a direct completed circuit. IF you haven't killed any modules yet I doubt you will... worth a shot. And if it still does then move both positive and negative to battery on truck and try again.

I also noticed the LED reverse lights that are in my back bumper are very dim, not sure if that is related or not. You have mentioned modules a couple times, are you referring to ones in the main fuse block under the hood? Is it possible something has gone haywire and causing all of these issues and not the lights themselves? Reverse lights have been in since new and were working even as the other issues popped up

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm referring to any module on the truck. The stereo navigation system is a module all by itself.

Use the relay as suggested. I assumed that's the path you had it on. Are you direct wired to the up fitter? If so then that's an issue. From my understanding the wiring to the up fitter itself is not sufficient enough to carry a load. Hence the relay.

Hope these ideas from everyone can help you. Keep us posted.

doo dah

Reaction score
Thought I found a bad ground on one of the LED reverse lights in the bumper so I disconnected it and tried the front light bars, everything worked. Replaced the "bad" ground and checked things out again, reverse lights still don't work but lightbars do and no problems with wipers, etc...I'm lost but will keep trying to make things fail. #whiskeytangofoxtrot

Latest posts

Members online