trucks at martys

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Hope u know how to weld heat treated alloys.... haha, might wana let the pros do it...

OR...

Buy my PMF bars or trade a set of caltracks and 5" blocks, and im down for used stuff... here is what mine look like buy u would prolly want to flip the shacle down on yours, i have it up on mine to try to hide it
photobucket-1251-1342470012081.jpg

Another shot... kinda
DSCN1391.jpg

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
Hope u know how to weld heat treated alloys.... haha, might wana let the pros do it...

Considering the cost of the material, cost of equipment to do it and the ability to actually do it, those bars are not expensive.

I can tell you doing it yourself two or three times is far more expensive then doing it right the first time.

Marty

Reaction score
LOL I'm not reading your nonsense.

I just think it's funny how walmart has altered the mentality of modern day 'merica. Cheaper is better!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
LOL I'm not reading your nonsense.

I just think it's funny how walmart has altered the mentality of modern day 'merica. Cheaper is better!

Truth. When I give someone a price on something and they tell me someone can do it cheaper - I always tell them to make sure they are really comparing apples to apples..... I use Ballistic rebuildable joints with 4130 tubing and laser cut brackets...... the guy everyone goes to that wants cheap is tractor top links cut in half welded to schedule 80 water pipe.... not exactly on the same playing field.

97stoker350

Reaction score
i really dont know how to weld that good i was just kidding.
on the topic of modern 'merica yardsales are merican peoples walmart. might not all be shiny new plastic but is fixable with pentrating oil and duct tape.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online