trucks at martys

brian89

Reaction score
You guys need to get on that coolness level and gets lots of smoke because obviously its the hip thing to have now LOL LOL LOL

97stoker350

Reaction score
I am leavin for va beach sat night but Imma try to make it down in august to get trac bars at martys and then were gonna take it over and dyno it.

Hey smartasses **** off bc I don't like the smoke that much because wen I try to get goin it blows smoke and everybody frowns upon that and discourages diesels it not cool only wen you trying to blow it on some dick heads screwing with you on the road so get out of my thread if you dont have anything constructive or ideas to say
And I would get it live tuned if I had the $$ to do that but between tires,shocks trac bars and other **** its not priority

Last edited:

97stoker350

Reaction score
That doesn't mean I'm happy about it. That's there for people who may want to do thar setup to see that they may want to factor in cost for getting it live tuned before they build if they are tight for money I'm not bragging about it nor do I like blowing smoke on everybody else's vehicle that they take as much pride in as i do my truck

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I am leavin for va beach sat night but Imma try to make it down in august to get trac bars at martys and then were gonna take it over and dyno it.

And I would get it live tuned if I had the $$ to do that but between tires,shocks trac bars and other **** its not priority

oh well.. i will catch you around another time....what kind of traction bars you looking for?? are you running lift springs or blocks in the rear. may be lookin to get rid of these PMFs if you are interested? 5.5" traction blocks with 3/4" u bolts made for a long bed... let me know what you think?

97stoker350

Reaction score
i have both rearced springs and lift blocks not sure on height of blocks check later but yes. i was just going to get the guy that does martys trac bars to do them he does custom ones for 750. if your selling yours for less i might do that. why are you getting rid of them?

05chevy

Reaction score
If you add the price on 2" .250 wall D.O.M. and then the price of a 4 johnny joints. Thats more then half of the $750. Thats not including tube adapters, mounts and hard ware

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
i have both rearced springs and lift blocks not sure on height of blocks check later but yes. i was just going to get the guy that does martys trac bars to do them he does custom ones for 750. if your selling yours for less i might do that. why are you getting rid of them?
I will sell u them for what i bought them for...700, and that doesnt include the powdercoating i had to redo on the blocks.......OR.... u buy me a set of caltraks and 5" PMF fabricated blocks and we can trade. Which i think will come out to like 650 or 700. Reason i want to get rid of them is im just dont like the full bar look too much. I has grown on me but still not too fond of it. I know caltraks arent as effective but they do work great. Also the 5.5" blocks with the correct pinion taper which makes the 6" in the rear of the block is just a bit too large for me. A little too much rake. But the stock f350 3.75" was not enough
Bars for 750?? Yikes....
they are 1440? (I belive that is the number) chrome molly bars...... that stuff is pricey

Marty

Reaction score
Yeah, $750 installed. Yes, Chromoly bars. They are also expertly tig welded with water jetted brackets front and rear. Quality/Strength/Weight top notch.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Thought I'd way in on this, Ive had the bars in question on my truck for about two years now. I know you've looked at my bars already Todd, I just figured I'd show everyone else. These are 1 1/2", .120 wall chromoly bars, chromoly bungs, 1" fine thread grease able rod ends. Like the douchbag stated:), all the brackets are water jetted and welded fast. Sorry about the rust, like I said they've been there for a while.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/c80f2613.jpg
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/ee2fdd71.jpg
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/cc45b6dd.jpg
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g464/Beans71086/05d4cec7.jpg

Latest posts

Members online