trucks at martys

97stoker350

Reaction score
Also got ride of cutting out by upping fuel psi so far and fixed boost gauge. need a new bp bung it broke marty is taking care of me there. Just whoopped up on a cummins tonight now i gotta clean my seats from the cummins guys in with me that shat thier pants. i I love my dinosaur

BigAlsPSD

Reaction score
No video...X's 2 it tries to open the "my videos" shortcut, which tries to open MY videos, you need to post YOUR url rather than the shortcut I think.

TARM

Reaction score
Yep it works for you as you already have the pathways. For anyone else they need the full links to each.

97stoker350

Reaction score
thank ya brian i was just gonna send movie to you but decided to post anyway. the first time it didnt spool the second and third times it did and cleaned up some but it was in the economy tune haha might send the chip back to swamps and have them detune some of the lower tunes, the stock tune smokes the most, pos 4 cleans up the best

brian89

Reaction score
The higher the tune, the cleaner, stock is gonna read stock fuel and air flow, perf tunes are going to have fuel-air more dialed in, need to have it live tuned

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
^^ i cant stop watching that sig.. actually went to the site to see what exactly was goin on there

TODD.... IDP is havin a dyno day and truck pull this sunday at the cecil county fair it u wana dyno it. registration is 9AM

Latest posts

Members online