* TS 2012 Official Drag Race thread *

idkillinit

Reaction score
Eric from innovative went 11.7 with 1.8 60'. Hopefully better 60' next time and an 11.0... On fuel

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
That red and green Cummins is wicked, I've been checking him out on YouTube for awhile. Any idea what Craig broke or why Aaron's new setup isn't as fast as the old? They still tyring to dial that thing in or what?

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
That red and green Cummins is wicked, I've been checking him out on YouTube for awhile. Any idea what Craig broke or why Aaron's new setup isn't as fast as the old? They still tyring to dial that thing in or what?

Aaron is back to just running a single 75 or 80mm charger I believe.

Craig had converter issues and didn't make a pass as far as I know.

01PSD

Reaction score
Go figure, every time a big event comes up $hit breaks it seems like :/ no bueno

So.. I just heard there's no power/lights at the track now? LOL

Last edited:

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy that hit the power pole if everyone at the drag strip finds him, after how the drag races have went the last few years.

Otherwise sounds like some good numbers, and great job to everyone who made a solid pass!

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy that hit the power pole if everyone at the drag strip finds him, after how the drag races have went the last few years.

Otherwise sounds like some good numbers, and great job to everyone who made a solid pass!

Read on compd that the cops caught him after he ripped off some sheet metal on his truck.....LOL

ce16eea5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online