* TS 2012 Official Drag Race thread *

Dzchey21

Reaction score
For an update thread you guys suck!!! LOL

any fords sled pulling tonight? Isnt Ben from rudy's pulling 2.6 tonight? Is jeff george pulling?

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Dustin. Ben isn't pulling, he couldn't get the air shutoff, trans blanket, and hoops put on fast enough.

sent from somewhere in the country

idkillinit

Reaction score
Yea but after further inspection the converter wiped out the pump. fail. Sucks bad. It will do big things.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Wayne

Reaction score
That's it! All these success stories of the 4r behind a 6.4 have me convinced it's the best mod EVA:rockon: goodbye 5R, hello 4R!!

idkillinit

Reaction score
The 4r took a lot of abuse even through testing stages. A simple pump failure is not bad at all considering it spent its whole life over 1000whp on the track and made multiple FULL passes.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

01PSD

Reaction score
And from every video I heard of it... it was shifting on time EVERY time, sounded firm as well. Not saying the 5R is done by any means.

gman1

Reaction score
For an update thread you guys suck!!! LOL

any fords sled pulling tonight? Isnt Ben from rudy's pulling 2.6 tonight? Is jeff george pulling?

There were only a couple of Fords pulling 2.6. I think 3 7.3s that did all right and 1 6.4 which was Eric George. Eric broke and had to be pulled off the track. He did not do to well.

Ben Miller placed 4th so not a total loss for the Ford camp.

The track wes very slick.!

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
For the love of goodness, does anyone know what the rails ran?!? There's pics and burnout vids of 'em but no one's said anything about what they ran and I've asked on a couple forums!

gman1

Reaction score
For the love of goodness, does anyone know what the rails ran?!? There's pics and burnout vids of 'em but no one's said anything about what they ran and I've asked on a couple forums!

Between the shi*y sound system and one of the ET/mph boards not working it was hard to tell who ran what. Sorry.

Latest posts

Members online