* TS 2012 Official Drag Race thread *

sc96ps

Reaction score
stroken till broken 7.3 went 239 and somthing ( damon ) the last stroke 7.3 went 259 and somthin and eric had problems not sure how far he got :shrug:

Wayne

Reaction score
Professional Wayne, real professional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarcasm, more effective than salt in a wound. Sounds like the 4R failures are failures of parts that mirror their 5r counterpart. Given the same scenario for a 5r, it would've likely failed in the same manner. It either comes down to a need for better tuning, stronger parts, or both. 4 & 5r each have their advantages and disadvantages. Was it a low blow on my part? Yes. Put on your big boy pants, insult me back so we can laugh, and then back on track.:swordfight::toast:

idkillinit

Reaction score
Sarcasm, more effective than salt in a wound. Sounds like the 4R failures are failures of parts that mirror their 5r counterpart. Given the same scenario for a 5r, it would've likely failed in the same manner. It either comes down to a need for better tuning, stronger parts, or both. 4 & 5r each have their advantages and disadvantages. Was it a low blow on my part? Yes. Put on your big boy pants, insult me back so we can laugh, and then back on track.:swordfight::toast:

No need for insults. Were adults. The pump failed due to a faulty brand new convertor. The hard parts and clutches/steels are all great. Noone said the 5r won't work. Noone brought up failures on other peoples builds. This is a info resource thread if you don't have anything to offer other than low blows or insults then let's not post ehh

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2