TS 2013 hotel thread

yeehaw

Reaction score
looks like i am gonna have to back out. The two friends that were suppose to come with me aren't coming now, and i just can't afford it by myself at this time. Plus, my new place will be ready to move into that weekend and the lady isn't too excited about me being gone. Maybe next year i can make it

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
looks like i am gonna have to back out. The two friends that were suppose to come with me aren't coming now, and i just can't afford it by myself at this time. Plus, my new place will be ready to move into that weekend and the lady isn't too excited about me being gone. Maybe next year i can make it

Beat! Find a way to come down!

87jumpy

Reaction score
If it rains again next week, I'm going to try and go... are there many hotel rooms left?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mdub707

Reaction score

We might have an open spot in our room. I booked one of the last suites with 2 king beds. It's me and two of my buddies right now with the 4th hanging on the fence. I should know in the next week or so. If he bails, we have an open spot in our room, you're welcome to stay in. Though we might make you DD our drunk azzes around all weekend then, since I'll likely only have my TDI with me, and 4 guys in that isn't exactly comfy.

yeehaw

Reaction score
We might have an open spot in our room. I booked one of the last suites with 2 king beds. It's me and two of my buddies right now with the 4th hanging on the fence. I should know in the next week or so. If he bails, we have an open spot in our room, you're welcome to stay in. Though we might make you DD our drunk azzes around all weekend then, since I'll likely only have my TDI with me, and 4 guys in that isn't exactly comfy.

shoot me a text and let me know next week. Either way i am on vacation for those four days LOL

3brorce

Reaction score
Ramada had about 30 open but that was 2 weeks ago. Got a room for $85 a night. Good Luck!

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a group rate for 10 rooms and i have six filled for sure and 4 rooms i dont know who they are so im going to cancel unless they are someones here. So here are the names Matt Doyle and Mindy Ridder so please let me know if you know who they are before i cancel them hate to see someone drive all that way and not have a room.

Thanks

Buddy

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a group rate for 10 rooms and i have six filled for sure and 4 rooms i dont know who they are so im going to cancel unless they are someones here. So here are the names Matt Doyle and Mindy Ridder so please let me know if you know who they are before i cancel them hate to see someone drive all that way and not have a room.

Thanks

Buddy

Matt Doyle is the guy with the 6.7 that's gonna be in DPC. His username is built6.7

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Ok i got a hold of the hotel and we are gonna work things out if Matt needs a room he can take one of mine thats fine but i need those other 3 just in case will keep yall updated.

Buddy

Mdub707

Reaction score
This is fastly approaching. I really need to fix some loose ends on the TDI before I hop in and drive it across the country LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.