TS 2013 hotel thread

Jbenso127

Reaction score
I'm in the Premier golf tournament thursday followed by the compd/psa Wabahs party...the rest of the weekend is consumed by the event, parking lot beers and late night Waffle house.

Party's, parking lot beers and late night Waffle House encounters is what I was hoping to hear would be happening.

This is my first TS as well.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Well it's looking like TS isn't happening for us... the three trucks we are supposed to be bringing are not done, and probably won't be in time. Have a room booked at the baymont now so if anyone needs a room there, pm and I can cancel it and have someone else scoop it up right away

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Well it's looking like TS isn't happening for us... the three trucks we are supposed to be bringing are not done, and probably won't be in time. Have a room booked at the baymont now so if anyone needs a room there, pm and I can cancel it and have someone else scoop it up right away

Sucks to here that bud.

Mdub707

Reaction score
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL easy there guy.. I just shot soda out of my nose!

Better than the places she was shooting stuff out of!

I'm in the Premier golf tournament thursday followed by the compd/psa Wabahs party...the rest of the weekend is consumed by the event, parking lot beers and late night Waffle house.

That sounds excellent. Exactly what I was hoping for. I think my and my couple buddies going are even going to try leaving late wednesday night now after work so we can be there in time Thursday for Wahbahs.

I'm probably gonna need a shofeur. Never been to TS before. Anybody? LOL

Same here bud...

Party's, parking lot beers and late night Waffle House encounters is what I was hoping to hear would be happening.

This is my first TS as well.

Perfect, exactly why I booked at Baymont, heard the parking lot is fun after hours.

Dude... that blows. I know Hooker was looking for a room too, might try him.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yes, sounds like a bunch of the guys from various forums get together on Thursday night at the steakhouse for coctails. Then there is a band there at 9pm from what I've heard. Sounds like fun.

78f100

Reaction score
cool, im not much of a drinker but would be cool to hang out and talk trucks. I plan on leaving here at 5am thursday I think it's like 7-8 hour trip. I will be towing my Gneck with my 08 on it so it will take a little longer. If all goes I will see you guys there.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Sounds good man! Looking forward to it! You know we're all going to get there and no one is going to know who anyone is.... haha

Jbenso127

Reaction score
:whs: The suspense is killing me LOL

Wahbahs sounds like a good time. How big is the place? Seems to me, like seating would be an issue :shrug: .... Still look forward to it! :toast::blitzed:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

Wahbahs sounds like a good time. How big is the place? Seems to me, like seating would be an issue :shrug: .... Still look forward to it! :toast::blitzed:

That's why I asked if reservations should be made or anything lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

gman1

Reaction score

That's why I asked if reservations should be made or anything lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

You need to get to Wahbahs early to get a seat. Last year it was packed. SRO.
Parking lot is kind of small so parking is also an issue.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
pretty big.. imagine like a Texas Roadhouse or longhorn if y'all have those... I stayed outside last year and met some guys and watched the band. I it's just a big party/hangout nothin to make reservations for. I didn't even eat last year.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Jbenso127

Reaction score
I'm a skinny fat kid... I need to eat... I guess I'll just eat before and stick to the parkin lot and drinks LOL

Looking forward to meeting some of you clowns! :toast:

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm a skinny fat kid... I need to eat... I guess I'll just eat before and stick to the parkin lot and drinks LOL

Looking forward to meeting some of you clowns! :toast:

Yeah, I don't keep this figure by not eating. Plus it's a steak house for crying out loud.

I'll try and get there earlier then.

Latest posts

Members online