TS 2013 hotel thread

Mdub707

Reaction score
For once I'm not worried about if my truck is going to make the trip or not. I just ordered new front brakes for the TDI, so it can stop quickly if I need it to. Might do a rear shock to eliminate the annoying rattle going over bumps, but uh... other than that, add fuel and go LOL

I wonder if bottle girl will be in attendance? hahaha Probably too far away from her home town.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
For once I'm not worried about if my truck is going to make the trip or not. I just ordered new front brakes for the TDI, so it can stop quickly if I need it to. Might do a rear shock to eliminate the annoying rattle going over bumps, but uh... other than that, add fuel and go LOL

I wonder if bottle girl will be in attendance? hahaha Probably too far away from her home town.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL easy there guy.. I just shot soda out of my nose!

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Holiday inn express.. A little on the expensive side, $350 for 3 nights... But I'm booked there!

What's everybody's evening itineraries going to be? Any good places to grab a drink or a few?

MINK

Reaction score
Holiday inn express.. A little on the expensive side, $350 for 3 nights... But I'm booked there!

What's everybody's evening itineraries going to be? Any good places to grab a drink or a few?

I'm in the Premier golf tournament thursday followed by the compd/psa Wabahs party...the rest of the weekend is consumed by the event, parking lot beers and late night Waffle house.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.