Tunes for H&S

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
buy an H&S offroad tuner and download MCC and purchase an unlock code.

Cice stuff man, finally someone making headway on this stuff. More options in mcc than the sct software? I'd like to hear a tuners view point on that.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
pretty close

Sign me up, Matt! When can you take my money? LOL

The MCC unlock code is needed for this correct?

I don't believe so. I think all you would need is the MCC software (can be downloaded for free off H&S's website) to load it. I think the unlock code is only needed if adjusting/modifying the tunes. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong? :shrug:

08_6.4stroker

Reaction score
I don't believe so. I think all you would need is the MCC software (can be downloaded for free off H&S's website) to load it. I think the unlock code is only needed if adjusting/modifying the tunes. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong? :shrug:[/QUOTE]

You do need an unlock code to load a custom tune to your truck. The MCC software that is free is what you use to customize the tunes and I'm pretty sure that is what gearhead is doing.

mclean

Reaction score
I don't believe so. I think all you would need is the MCC software (can be downloaded for free off H&S's website) to load it. I think the unlock code is only needed if adjusting/modifying the tunes. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong? :shrug:

You do need an unlock code to load a custom tune to your truck. The MCC software that is free is what you use to customize the tunes and I'm pretty sure that is what gearhead is doing.[/QUOTE]

This is what I figured. Same as KEM tunes kind of thing.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Job 2 and up wut does that mean sorry to sound dumb... like job 2,3 or 1,2?

Yes , job 2 and up is job 2 and job 3 , job 2 was introduced in oct /nov? of 07 with production of job 2 then onto the job 3 trucks sometime down the road , job1 was late 07 build year of a 08 f-series and first build ,hope this helps a little

Members online

No members online now.