Tunes for H&S

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Matt what kind of a timeline we looking at for us guys with duel fuelers, larger nozzles, turbos, and so forth? Thanks

3brorce

Reaction score
Are you able to manipulate more tables within MCC or how do you expect the tunes to compare to your SCT tuning?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Glad to hear Matt.

Im constantly changing my personal truck

I honestly don't know how you tuners do it.

sootie

Reaction score
will your tunes have load based shifting or still the fixed shift points like H&S canned tunes.

Gearhead

Reaction score
will your tunes have load based shifting or still the fixed shift points like H&S canned tunes.

Load based shifting.... i found my last roadblock last night so i should have job 2+ auto tunes ready on Monday.

3brorce

Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Cant wait to see reviews of how trucks react to the tunes

Gearhead

Reaction score
will you be selling single tunes or will be a range of tunes? What the ball park price?

It will be one engine tune file and possibly 2 trans files with shift on the fly for the power level.... no need for multiple files

3brorce

Reaction score
That's awesome. So basically an all in one file just like some guys do with EFI Live. I would assume you would still have say a dedicated comp file you can turn the wick up a little more or not?

Gearhead

Reaction score
That's awesome. So basically an all in one file just like some guys do with EFI Live. I would assume you would still have say a dedicated comp file you can turn the wick up a little more or not?

IDK.... i am leaving some timing on the table because of limitations in the shift on the fly method since it only changes pulsewidth. With that said however, there will be very little left on the table for a power difference.

3brorce

Reaction score
Understandable. Sounds bad arse. Also, great customer service from this guy ^^^^. Thanks