Tunes for H&S

vr6dub

Reaction score
woo hoo... load based shifting (severely dislike the fix-based shifting) and shift on the fly... Now just gotta wait for the Job 1 files since my stupid truck has a build date of June 07. :(

Gearhead

Reaction score
Should have my tunes in a couple days. I'll let you guys know what they're about afterwards.

You have mail....

My beta tester took the truck home and was reporting a solid 20mpg on the way home on 35" mt tires.

strokinKR

Reaction score
WOW!!! Matt's new tunes for the H&S are absolutely amazing! I wanted firm shifts and by god I received them. As for the power. Holy **** it's strong. Way way way stronger than the HD300. Heck even the stock power setting is fast. The shifts are so fast and crisp now. I asked for firm shifts even while not at WOT and they are. Half throttle chirped second and I have 37s. Highway temps were 50* lower or more the HD300. Never broke 700* even on slight inclines. City temps were very low.

I only put an hour on the tune so I will have more review at a later date.

Way to go Matt job well done!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
This is very awesome to hear bud. Excited to get some tunes as well.

vr6dub

Reaction score
Great job and good to hear everyone is loving the tunes. Now just gotta wait for the Job 1 tuning and its purchase time. :)

3brorce

Reaction score
Dang it now I need to buy an HS. Be nice to see how Matt's tunes compare/differences from SCT platform to the HS platform

3brorce

Reaction score
dang it all. I should of bought my buddies when he sold it. Dam things are too expensive for me now

vatejf

Reaction score
I'll take some job 1 tunes once they are ready. I'll see how they work with my eltie 72mm

Latest posts

Members online