Twisted Diesel Transmission yes/no?

imelmo

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVE my Twisted trans. :rockon: I've beat the crap out of mine in two different trucks now and haven't had a single issue. Excellent customer service too.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Awesome! So good to see a bunch of people loving their trans, it should handle what i throw at it, which isnt much since i dont beat on my truck often at all, but this may change that haha

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I love my Twisted Diesel trans. I've got the Level two with billet shafts, upgraded solenoid pack, triple disc billet converter, etc., etc. Ive beat the absolute sh*t out of it so far and towed. Its great. The best customer service and warranties available.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Mine was built to hold 600+ daily and 700+ on nitrous. I'm currently right below 500 on fuel and ~530 on water/meth. When I ordered, I told Buddy exactly what my plans were and he told me what we would have to do to make it strong enough to hold and for them to warranty it. Buddy is no longer there, but the rest of the guys are great. Top notch company. You will not be dissapointed.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Excellent, thanks for the insight!

If you'd like any other info, please feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you my cell phone number. I'm a Twisted dealer and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

imelmo

Reaction score
Mwilbur whats hp rating are you at?

Mine was built to hold 600+ daily and 700+ on nitrous. I'm currently right below 500 on fuel and ~530 on water/meth. When I ordered, I told Buddy exactly what my plans were and he told me what we would have to do to make it strong enough to hold and for them to warranty it. Buddy is no longer there, but the rest of the guys are great. Top notch company. You will not be dissapointed.

Fwiw, my first truck it was in was at 550 fuel/650 nitrous. My current truck that it is in is about 550 fuel (sorting bugs out)/ 750+ nitrous. Still no issues with the trans.

imelmo

Reaction score
I don't really remember, lol. I think probably a stage 2 since the only billet piece is the input shaft.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I don't really remember, lol. I think probably a stage 2 since the only billet piece is the input shaft.

Pretty sure that's a level 2. About what I have, I just upgraded a couple other things. Nice to know yours has held up so well though, makes me feel extremely confident in mine.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I'm thinking level 2 will be sufficient for my level and the way ill use it, but when I speak to Daryl, I'm pretty certain that he will point me in the right direction. You guys drive your truck harder then I do, and the level 2 is great for your setup, im sure on a daily driver maybe a few track runs ill be set!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'm thinking level 2 will be sufficient for my level and the way ill use it, but when I speak to Daryl, I'm pretty certain that he will point me in the right direction. You guys drive your truck harder then I do, and the level 2 is great for your setup, im sure on a daily driver maybe a few track runs ill be set!

I think a level 2 would do you just fine.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
awesome, haven't heard of any complaints so I feel like that'll be a good choice for sure. thanks!

Latest posts

Members online