Twisted Diesel Transmission yes/no?

Mdub707

Reaction score
What's the rough cost on a level 2? I realize it's going to depend specifically on what hard parts are used, but just ballpark here...

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
What's the rough cost on a level 2? I realize it's going to depend specifically on what hard parts are used, but just ballpark here...

I can put you in a standard Level 2 w/ converter for around $3655+ shipping. The price goes up when parts such as billet shafts and what not start getting added.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
this is what the site says:

LEVEL 2- Transmission comes with deep pan, modified pump and modified clutch packs. Transmission is best suited for heavier towing and some increase in horsepower.

Torque converter is triple disc with billet cover.

$3655 with torque converter

Core charge is required on all transmissions and torque converters. Shipping will be determined after order is processed.

personally I'll probably add a billet input shaft

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
this is what the site says:

LEVEL 2- Transmission comes with deep pan, modified pump and modified clutch packs. Transmission is best suited for heavier towing and some increase in horsepower.

Torque converter is triple disc with billet cover.

$3655 with torque converter

Core charge is required on all transmissions and torque converters. Shipping will be determined after order is processed.

personally I'll probably add a billet input shaft

A billet input shaft will run about $280 extra.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hmmm, that's not too terrible. Anyone know what they use for converters?

Recon triple disc billet converters come in the level 2, but can upgraded to a Precision if you want. All level 3 transmissions get Precision converters.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
If you guys get ready to order, let me know and we'll nail down the price. My trans is awesome and you've seen the feedback in this thread. Remember, the level 2's come with a 2 year warranty as well. Best price and warranty.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Ended up pulling the trigger on a level 3 without the deep pan (cause I already have one I will swap over) thanks for the feedback guys I'm excited to see how this truck rips with a nice trans under it!

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
These guys aren't far from me and I can go pick it up. Hell maybe even have them install it, if that's even possible

SmokedF747

Reaction score
I'm pumped, Daryl is really cool, glad I went this route. Warranty is incredible can't wait to see how it feels to have a built trans haha

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Hahahhahaha i have a roughly 600whp truck, been over 100mph 2 times, and over 90 3 times...i drive like a bitch haha

Latest posts

Members online