Twisted Diesel Transmission yes/no?

SmokedF747

Reaction score
hahahaha no rush, dookie weather around here anyways, but dont worry, they'll be ordered from you! lol

SmokedF747

Reaction score
So stoked!! Trans ships tomorrow pending weather! Thanks to Daryl for the help, can't wait to put this truck balls to the wall soon!!

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
So stoked!! Trans ships tomorrow pending weather! Thanks to Daryl for the help, can't wait to put this truck balls to the wall soon!!

I'm gonna make sure it happens tomorrow buddy. Hope you enjoy getting that power to the ground man. Thanks for the business.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Lol atleast a wide open throttle from a dig, but i just dropped a bunch of bread gotta save for more tires!! Lol we will see haha

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol atleast a wide open throttle from a dig, but i just dropped a bunch of bread gotta save for more tires!! Lol we will see haha

Um sir I'm expecting full range of motion from full release to the floorboard. Don't pussy out. Can't get a god workout without full flex!

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Here in one day! Now thats some service! Can't wait to get it installed!

Attachments

• 1394136489.jpg
    1394136489.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 104

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hahaha i have nooooo idea

Enjoy it. I love mine. And the customer service at Twisted is awesome. I PMed Daryl on a Sunday morning a couple weeks ago and had a response to my question within' half an hour. Can't beat that with a stick.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Why isn't it in the truck yet?
cause it's being done by my dad and me since he does trans' daily at his work, and he ****ed his back up, it will be done within a week or so. thats when we can get in the garage, because im not doing it in the driveway when its 18 degrees out versus a 70 degree shop lol