Up Pipe options

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score
Okay so I'm sold doing the 6.0 manifold swap. Would it be worth it to use ARP hardware at the manifolds? Also will I need a wastegate in the future when I upgrade to a larger atmo turbo? My truck is a stick and I see fairly high EBP now.

3brorce

Reaction score
No, just get factory ford 6.0 bolts and spacers. No gate needed unless you are going to throw fuel at it.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Okay so I'm sold doing the 6.0 manifold swap. Would it be worth it to use ARP hardware at the manifolds? Also will I need a wastegate in the future when I upgrade to a larger atmo turbo? My truck is a stick and I see fairly high EBP now.

Well give us a ring if your interested in up pipes for 6 L manifolds, we are running a Black Friday sale with 10% discount in all products we produce in house. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385311133.619614.jpg

Darkhorse Diesel Performance
101 Northgate Industrial Dr
Ball Ground, GA 30107
www.darkhorsedieselperformance.com

bpcheramie

Reaction score
The one question I have are the bellows the sameones they had on the 7.3 uppies with all the problems?

HD-tech-NH

Reaction score

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Any pics of the inside of them. I have heard about problems with some of the bellows and want to see what they look like before I pay out my money to get a set or pipes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Any pics of the inside of them. I have heard about problems with some of the bellows and want to see what they look like before I pay out my money to get a set or pipes.

Buy with confidence, all of our products are fully guaranteed. We have a pile of sets that we've sold without a single issue.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385516193.853042.jpg

Ball Ground, GA 30107
Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

bpcheramie

Reaction score
Those look like the same ones I had on my 7.3 up pipes that cracked.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Those look like the same ones I had on my 7.3 up pipes that cracked.

A lot of companies make bellows/expansion joints so I am going to assume that at some point they all will look alike. All I can say is we have not had one single issue with the bellows we use. i have had the exact same bellows on my truck for the past two years. Also, installation error should not be ruled out, how much heat was the bellow exposed too during welding, was it welded correctly, etc. All this being said if there was to be an issue under normal wear n tear you pay nothing for a replacement.

Ball Ground, GA 30107
Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

3brorce

Reaction score
My up-pipes should be here tomorrow. Ricky and Josh are top notch. Got my mani's back from coating today as well.

Riverside

Reaction score
My up-pipes should be here tomorrow. Ricky and Josh are top notch. Got my mani's back from coating today as well.

This x2!!!!!!

Called them up over at Dark Horse to ask about their custom up pipes for 6.4 with 6.0 manifolds. After talking for quite a while with Ricky, and him answering about a 1000 questions from me, it wasn't a hard decision from there.
They had everything I was looking for, one stop shopping, but better then that they had VERY high quality custom parts at more then reasonable price.

I strongly encourage anyone to give the guys at Dark Horse a call for just about anything.

Thanks again Ricky

3brorce

Reaction score
I should have pictures tomorrow. Dont mean to tease but they look awesome haha.

Latest posts

Members online