Update on Godzilla

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the support. I will do my best to deserve it. Well mine is not short of drama either. 76mm boom! took out the vgt too and rear drive line. New one piece is in, Tadd has the turbos here and Mikes vgt is going in. It will be ready, not dyno tuned like we hoped but there.
My hat is off to the Wayne, BFT, and Anthony for staying and working on it. I didn't arrive til after all this. Wayne is spearheading the effort and will stay til it is back together. Don't know how he still has the patience to work on it, I said f it after hearing the news, "no we can be ready". Foot to the floor and bottle armed.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Were you next in line with the most votes. Good luck. Everyone is routeing the Ford

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I have been talking to anthony tonight and they are going to be staying late like Erik said getting the truck put back together so that it will be ready for tomorrow. I know the work ethic of the guys and if they get a chance I know they will still try to dyno tune it.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Good luck to the entire crew busting ass to make a last minute truck swap for the competition!

Mikey - it sucks - so sorry to hear that you had these issues, but I have no doubt it will be back and better than ever. Good luck to getting it figured out and resolved.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'm sorry my friend. I know you were really looking forward to it after our conversation the other afternoon. You still do us proud mike, you picked a good dude to fill your shoes.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Sorry to hear mike but I'm sure next year will be your year! Erik I wish you the best of luck! It's awesome to see elites crew step up so much to get the truck ready for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
The thing that is going best for Erik is that he has had his set up for months on end and it is proven to him, so he knows every little detail about the truck and exactly how it runs.

Get out there Erik and Aaron, do us proud. You have all of PSA behind you guys

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The thing that is going best for Erik is that he has had his set up for months on end and it is proven to him, so he knows every little detail about the truck and exactly how it runs.

Get out there Erik and Aaron, do us proud. You have all of PSA behind you guys

I doubt he will have more than a couple hours on the setup when the dyno runs begin. The cab is off of the truck as we speak from what I have heard

Wayne

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't wish the job on anyone I like, but high power compound swap cab-on is now done. We're looking very forward to later on at the dyno for some solid numbers. Gonna do a couple triple checks before we hit the dyno but it ran great to my house (10 miles from elite and 2 from the purple palace). Both stages of n2o and the programmable controller are tested, and working great, so pending no more horrible luck Erik will be putting on a good show.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't wish the job on anyone I like, but high power compound swap cab-on is now done. We're looking very forward to later on at the dyno for some solid numbers. Gonna do a couple triple checks before we hit the dyno but it ran great to my house (10 miles from elite and 2 from the purple palace). Both stages of n2o and the programmable controller are tested, and working great, so pending no more horrible luck Erik will be putting on a good show.

Nice work Wayne! It is not a fun job. Especially on a lifted truck.

Latest posts

Members online