Update on Godzilla

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i assume by everyone seeing these pics, you guys can tell we have spared no expense of quality or product to produce what we hope to be the winner of dpc 2012. its been a long road, tadd and nathaniel have killed themselves for this project, and the entire elite crew has pitched in whenever called upon, wayne, jd, and anthony. i hope i can pay them back with the performance of a lifetime, because thats what its gonna take this year.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I saw the thick wall piping a few weeks ago and believe me it looks better in person. Nathaniel has done a great job with the fab on Mikes truck.

I have no doubt Mike will let it all hang out next week. You will do Elite proud.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
with no real durability testing, do you even think it will finish after it breaks something?

what durability do you speak of? this isnt the first 1000hp truck.

but no, i dont think it will finish, thats why im going.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
with no real durability testing, do you even think it will finish after it breaks something?

A lot of the competitors come in with fresh builds or more hp than two weeks prior. Sometimes **** breaks, you can test all you want but if it is going to go it will go. Dimitri lost a converter last year or had issues with it, think he never tested any before going?

Great attitude. You shouldn't drive cause you could wreck and die.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
now thats a great attitude! but everyone wanted the best of the best to rep ford. what good is he gonna do ford if he just breaks ? proven setups were available for a better chance for a W. Ford only has 2 trucks that actually represent us, and if he breaks then we got one. yea team ford all the way.
idk about rudys truck but i know this thing is way to much to tame in 2 weeks of running time. each truck is different and just because elite built it doesnt mean it wont **** its pants

come from behind your screename billy badass, until then you're just another troll who reads the internet... this build is a culmination of years of development, just with more air. it already works! i didnt vote me in, the readers did. i have already made it very clear the truck will be run at what we assume to be a pretty safe level thru the event. not too mention i have a shop with every part imaginable 1 mile away from the event, a trailer full of parts to repair at the track, im trying to cover all bases. what is it you have?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
A lot of the competitors come in with fresh builds or more hp than two weeks prior. Sometimes **** breaks, you can test all you want but if it is going to go it will go. Dimitri lost a converter last year or had issues with it, think he never tested any before going?

Great attitude. You shouldn't drive cause you could wreck and die.

come from behind your screename billy badass, until then you're just another troll who reads the internet... this build is a culmination of years of development, just with more air. it already works! i didnt vote me in, the readers did. i have already made it very clear the truck will be run at what we assume to be a pretty safe level thru the event. not too mention i have a shop with every part imaginable 1 mile away from the event, a trailer full of parts to repair at the track, im trying to cover all bases. what is it you have?

you guys just put him in his PLACE!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
anyway, we're gonna do our best, safely. cept on the dyno and sled pull... go big on the dyno, then once we get to the sledpull let it all hang out.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Mike sorry if its in here and I missed it, but are you going with the 5R or 4R? And any practice drag strip passes?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
If i was him i wouldnt be testing the **** out of it either, get it built with the best parts money can buy and hope it holds, A **** ton of testing in my opinion for something like that is just adding wear on parts that need to be in tip top shape for the competition. I hope he takes it easy until DPC and then puts the pedal through the floor.

Latest posts

Members online