Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
hey. at least these guys didn't stomp on our national flag...

you guys have a flag? eeehhhhh

No not driving it yet, was busy yesterday and didn't hear from Browns sooo I am guessing Mon I will get it back.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
***ing Americas hat.......

Well figure a few days til I get it back, a/c retainer shows up today and they say they want to make sure I have no issues.

I was asking if there were burn out marks infront of the shop. He said only two 1/4 mile long ones, "wtf they were free right?"

After that in a week it goes in to get my system put in. There is a shop in Fresno that is a top 12 installer in the country. This bitch is gonna blow your head off! I don't chirp much but I am looking forward to this. Too many years without a system. All the parts have been sitting in my house for two years....

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I will take possession of it Fri. Having a mobile detailer clean it cause it looks like hell and with my back not sure I can hack it. lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
***ing Americas hat.......

Well figure a few days til I get it back, a/c retainer shows up today and they say they want to make sure I have no issues.

I was asking if there were burn out marks infront of the shop. He said only two 1/4 mile long ones, "wtf they were free right?"

After that in a week it goes in to get my system put in. There is a shop in Fresno that is a top 12 installer in the country. This bitch is gonna blow your head off! I don't chirp much but I am looking forward to this. Too many years without a system. All the parts have been sitting in my house for two years....

damn all these years and no system .. you cheap *** ! what did you do ?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
damn all these years and no system .. you cheap *** ! what did you do ?

Yeah it has been wearing on me. lol I am doing a 4th order band pass box blow through, 2 jl audio 12w7's 1200 watt jl amps to each sub and JL ZR separates in the doors. 800/4 to those. The shop says he loves those subs and is looking forward to tuning it. I am entered in a contest at the shop the day it is done. LOL I won't win but it was 20 bucks so *** it. See some cool stuff

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive always preferred the w6 over the w7 , but hell why not. where are these subs fitting ? it sounds grossly over powered, but suits your style perfectly !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.