Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
ive always preferred the w6 over the w7 , but hell why not. where are these subs fitting ? it sounds grossly over powered, but suits your style perfectly !

Haha, no chit. Box will be in bed, cut through to the cab. Did it to my last truck and loved it.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Haha, no chit. Box will be in bed, cut through to the cab. Did it to my last truck and loved it.

Looking forward to seeing pics of this. Are you going to be there to take pictures while they are installing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codyj

Reaction score
Wicked system and truck man, seeing this truck in the dpc is what got me to start building mine. The system should sound great! I had two 12" w7's in one of my trucks with 1000 watt rms to each one, I miss it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well got it back. Some reason my total boost ain't working but I think the gates are set wrong. Seeing 950etg cruising and 1200 easily is pushing it at all with it locked in OD. Light bar in the bumper is gone, no airflow for the oil cooler, see 235 driving home

sootie

Reaction score
is that hotter than you saw previously with the filled block? when you say the lightbar is gone...it's stolen? or removed for an attempt at airflow.

I hate nothing more than getting a truck back that isnt perfect.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
waaaaay hotter now. No I am taking the 12" bar out to let the cooler get more air. Ohh and I have a trans leak

It isn't the end of the world but I am now drinking. LOL

sootie

Reaction score
i wouldnt know much detail on your setup but why would it be hotter now? seems to me that there could be another issue?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i wouldnt know much detail on your setup but why would it be hotter now? seems to me that there could be another issue?

You talking oil temp? I have Maryland's kit in it now. The 12" light baaaa in the bumper is right in front of it. Taking it out gives it a 12x3" or so hole for air.

sootie

Reaction score
10-4...more importantly-does the a/c work? LOL

treed: on edit-i understand. yes i was thinking oil temp

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
waaaaay hotter now. No I am taking the 12" bar out to let the cooler get more air. Ohh and I have a trans leak

It isn't the end of the world but I am now drinking. LOL

yeah i yanked mine for it too. with concrete i see about 159* at cruising speeds. ive yet to have seen over 200* ever.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yeah i yanked mine for it too. with concrete i see about 159* at cruising speeds. ive yet to have seen over 200* ever.

That is a good sign, I am sure that is it. I was worried about it 5 miles into the drive. The performance issue has to be the gates, I need to trace down why I have no total boost reference.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
20150612_181526_zpsrk0igpsx.jpg
"]
20150612_181526_zpsrk0igpsx.jpg
[/URL]

But looks good at home again.....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
do i need to whip your ass at some tennis too ? during winter of course.

lmao, go ahead. I am not a fan of that sport, played some in HS but not seriously. My dad put it in. After the tennis lesson we can play hoops after I put the portable rim in there......

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lmao, go ahead. I am not a fan of that sport, played some in HS but not seriously. My dad put it in. After the tennis lesson we can play hoops after I put the portable rim in there......

oh man ... you dont want none , and neither do i !

Latest posts

Members online