Update on my rig

HD F250

Reaction score
Glad to see it home Erik. I hope you get the temps and minor details worked out soon and enjoy your truck. I am enjoying the Harley truck finally and the race track build starts very soon.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Glad to see it home Erik. I hope you get the temps and minor details worked out soon and enjoy your truck. I am enjoying the Harley truck finally and the race track build starts very soon.

Good to hear yours is making you smile again.

I also saw 200 temp in my trans, haven't checked fluid levels but I will. Hope that is it cause that chit is way too high for a one stop sign, 20mile drive. Cruising

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks great! I love the perfect reflection of the rims from the sun! Lol

I didn't see that til I took the pic, kind of cool.

I am returning it on a trailer, they will ****. I am not in the mood for this to be honest. It is hot as **** and my back isn't 100% to be bent over that chit

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
waaaaay hotter now. No I am taking the 12" bar out to let the cooler get more air. Ohh and I have a trans leak

It isn't the end of the world but I am now drinking. LOL
dam
I didn't see that til I took the pic, kind of cool.

I am returning it on a trailer, they will ****. I am not in the mood for this to be honest. It is hot as **** and my back isn't 100% to be bent over that chit
sorry to hear man. i was hoping to open this thread to some great news!!

live life full throttle

TRUBBS

Reaction score

good move, I would make sure they took care of all of the loose ends to, with as much coin and time youve sunk into this truck at various shops, its about d@mn time you get the truck back the way its intended to be!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
good move, I would make sure they took care of all of the loose ends to, with as much coin and time youve sunk into this truck at various shops, its about d@mn time you get the truck back the way its intended to be!

exactly

Erikclaw

Reaction score
your back hurts eh.

Blow me eh. It is from working ya bastard

Mike from Brown's called me tonight and we went over what my issues are. They are going to make it right, it goes a long way in my book that he called and was worried about the quality of service.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
well this is stupid, how about the damn thing was in the stock tune??? smh They don't think they ever installed my tunes in it and it crossed my mind but I forgot to check it until today. So hopefully that is the whole drivabilithy issue and makes sense why the trans was saying wtf.

My issues are *** Canada eeeehhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Members online