Washing/Detailing

Glassman504

Reaction score
Been reading this thread lots of good info. I'm going to try the meguiars interior detail tried some CG stuff and wasn't impressed. Although there green degreaser is pretty damn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
1280x720-33e.png

Best way to clean your car if you aren't into iphones

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
They are too ugly to be my women. Thats why they are cleaning cars. Pay attention.

I don't own a dodge or a Honda.

And don't talk shti with that girly ass setup you have in that truck. That's barely enough fuel to map out an idle much less be talking trash about a half ton gasser ram that makes twice as much power.

Last edited:

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
They are too ugly to be my women. Thats why they are cleaning cars. Pay attention.

I don't own a dodge or a Honda.

And don't talk shti with that girly ass setup you have in that truck. That's barely enough fuel to map out an idle much less be talking trash about a half ton gasser ram that makes twice as much power.

rofl... again. Must be a gasser guy. Whorespower may be where it's at for you, but for me and mine torque gets er done every time. I'm fairly certain I've got a half ton dodge covered in that department. So whatchu drivin chewy? Mom's mini van?

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
No you frikkin homo I have a waaay more modded truck than you. 6spd, d66 and ac's and you're bragging about torque.

Like twice as much fuel modded and all the pieces to make it reliable. Beat it kid.

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
No you frikkin homo I have a waaay more modded truck than you. 6spd, d66 and ac's and you're bragging about torque.

Like twice as much fuel modded and all the pieces to make it reliable. Beat it kid.

So driving a 7.3 with a d66 is waaay more modded hey? Nice. I had a d66. It was a piece of **** and I took it off. Keep on talkin bud, there's already more people laughin at your modded 7.3 powah than there are laughin at your momma on the street corner turning tricks.

And now I have 16,849 posts plus 22more

Content brotha, something you're lacking. Keep trying though, maybe number 16,872 will be your post to shine.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
So driving a 7.3 with a d66 is waaay more modded hey? Nice. I had a d66. It was a piece of **** and I took it off. Keep on talkin bud, there's already more people laughin at your modded 7.3 powah than there are laughin at your momma on the street corner turning tricks.

Content brotha, something you're lacking. Keep trying though, maybe number 16,872 will be your post to shine.

I'm trolling. I had to rejoin because my old username was tied to my Yahoo acct. I haven't posted since Feb. I had 16k posts.

And you didn't read very well. You had acs, d66, etc listed but were going on about tq. I was laughing at that setup. I have 300/200s and a bunch of other shti to make it work. That's not all that exciting either.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
I'm guessing he got kicked off all the other forums so he's making his appearance here...

No. I left earlier this year. I guarantee people here know me. Although I don't remember your screen name from 2011-2017.

You new? Of course you are. Nov 16

Latest posts

Members online