webb06 official build thread

webb06

Reaction score
What about the plug and clamp to block off the wastegate dump on the 76? Should that come with the turbo?

webb06

Reaction score
The bowl delete and air dog came in today. Going to need a little help with where everything goes coming off the main block

webb06

Reaction score
Precision wastegate with proper piping for tow power x turbos
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364239759.876258.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
What about the plug and clamp to block off the wastegate dump on the 76? Should that come with the turbo?

That will not come with the turbo, no. Should be able to use another outlet clamp from the wastegate and elite can make a plug for it if you need.

As for the airdog upgrade, do a search there are a couple threads here where I've posted a picture and description, otherwise I can walk you through it later

webb06

Reaction score
Found out how they all go now. I'll need another line coming off the block to feed the second pump. Since I bought this used I guess it doesn't come with everything I need for dual fuelers. And also a return line for the second pump. Where exactly does the return off the second pump need to go? Can I "T" it in to the return off the regulator?

webb06

Reaction score
or does it need to go to the back of the fuel cooler to be cooled? if it needs to go to the fuel cooler where can i find the right style of fitting for that?

one2nine

Reaction score
shouldn't the regulator have a second return port? I'm just assuming. Either that or I imagine you could T it into one line. I don't physically have all of my fuel stuff here yet so I don't know until mine arrives.

Latest posts

Members online