webb06 official build thread

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Lmao. Okay

OK, WTF does that mean? You think you know the whole story and don't. I didn't share it with you and know better cause you will act like this. I am sick and tired of people telling me how and why I should do things. Elite and I worked it out and that is it. If I need more smart ass comments I will call you.

CCP is blowing out your turbo seals?

That is what Tadd thinks is happening. I spoke with another guy and he thought the same. Hopefully it works or I will probably ditch the trips and go to an 82mm. I can't keep ***ing with this set up.

jdgleason

Reaction score
That sounds good. Oh wait sounds like a design flaw.

Jesus you have a huge mouth and a hell of an opinion for being totally uninvolved and obviously not even acquaintances with anyone who's business it actually is. It's crazy how quick you are to talk sh1t with having zero experience, zero credentials, zero resume in regards to that topic.

Your roller coaster opinion of elite gets old dude.

webb06

Reaction score
ok ok ok....lets move this trash to erik's thread or AWOL. its mucking up mine and is pointless to anything on my truck

preciate it fellas

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Sorry to muck it up, this chit has been getting to me lately. Everyone has an opinion that is right, and I am not just talking about guys here.

Latest posts

Members online