webb06 official build thread

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ya know webb you might need to be on the ford 6.4 crew for dpc next year. Hell you can fix a completly blown 6.4 by the time the next event for that truck comes up!LOL Hell at the rate your going you can put in a new engine between every leg of the competition!

webb06

Reaction score
Ya know webb you might need to be on the ford 6.4 crew for dpc next year. Hell you can fix a completly blown 6.4 by the time the next event for that truck comes up!LOL Hell at the rate your going you can put in a new engine between every leg of the competition!

Hahaha! I'd have to have a lift :) I'd love to be in DPC with my truck but I can't afford to bring all the extra parts in case of a breakdown lol

HD F250

Reaction score
Hahaha! I'd have to have a lift :) I'd love to be in DPC with my truck but I can't afford to bring all the extra parts in case of a breakdown lol

If I get in, I'll swing by and pick you up on the way! You would be a handy guy to have on the team, I can watch you fix the $hit I break.....LOL

HD F250

Reaction score
I probably won't break anything as bad as Eric, so hopefully it will just be hanging out and good times.....:ford:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I never needed a turbo, the seal in the 98 went and so did another seal in a different turbo after that. Someone wanted that turbo so I sold it and bought a 106mm ball bearing. It needs to be assembled and decide if a different wheel is warranted to increase its speed while driving. The solid lifers were suppose to be in by now and aren't. Changing oil drain from the atmo to compensate for crank pressures that are blowing out turbo seals.

Latest posts

Members online