webb06 official build thread

BFT

Reaction score
I had one of the "s" pipes prior to it being revised. Needless to say if the same thing happens to yours as it did to mine, then it's not a simple fix.
It can be done cab on fairly easy if you can get to the v-band clamps. It's not going to happen tomorrow or immediately, just trying to give you a heads up so you get to it before you are far from home.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I had one of the "s" pipes prior to it being revised. Needless to say if the same thing happens to yours as it did to mine, then it's not a simple fix.
It can be done cab on fairly easy if you can get to the v-band clamps. It's not going to happen tomorrow or immediately, just trying to give you a heads up so you get to it before you are far from home.

mine broke at the weld.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Well maybe you found the reason why the block cracked almost immediately.....

215 for the custom aged. Is that what they are supposed to be or did you decide to not torque them quite as much as the instructions? Just interested in what you ended up deciding to with that situation.

webb06

Reaction score

I'm going to order a bellow from someone. Who can get them?

webb06

Reaction score
Well maybe you found the reason why the block cracked almost immediately.....

215 for the custom aged. Is that what they are supposed to be or did you decide to not torque them quite as much as the instructions? Just interested in what you ended up deciding to with that situation.

Tadd told me 215. If its a filled block he said 250

webb06

Reaction score
Got the truck out on the road this morning. Runs great. Went light footed on it just did a little break in procedure on it.

No burnouts yet

Erikclaw

Reaction score

If that someone has skinny little arms. I think I still have scars from ramming my hands in there trying to get to those things.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Got the truck out on the road this morning. Runs great. Went light footed on it just did a little break in procedure on it.

No burnouts yet

Awesome man!! Great job, I told my guy that took over a year to do mine, about this guy (you) that had done the build a few times within weeks, and this one in days!! You da man!!:walkin: thanks for all your help

webb06

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I out about 30 miles on it this morning. Going to go on a little trip tonight just for fun

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Awesome job Dillon! Everything is run so nicely too. I hope all goes well for you. Its good to hear that your torque wrench might have been the culprit of your issues. Not that I'm glad you had problems, but that it isn't a hope its going to hold together deal. By the way hows the boost situation going? Did it come up to around 50?

webb06

Reaction score
Opened her up a little tonight. Saw 47-48 psi on the boost. Gate needs adjusted pretty badly. Only saw 70 on the dashdaq for back pressure. So it can be opened up a bunch

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Opened her up a little tonight. Saw 47-48 psi on the boost. Gate needs adjusted pretty badly. Only saw 70 on the dashdaq for back pressure. So it can be opened up a bunch

i assume at those PR's , you're making 725+

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Thats a lot more than mine! What were you making before? And does it feel stronger with it dumping off to the atmo?

webb06

Reaction score
Thats a lot more than mine! What were you making before? And does it feel stronger with it dumping off to the atmo?

Before it was making 38 ish. I can't tell if its dumping yet really. I need to get the gate tuned up first. And get the sensor from Dustin installed to see exactly how much boost the atmo is making. It already feels stronger than ever before...either that or it's just been awhile since I've drove it LOL

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah thats all mine is making. I'm seriously thinking about gating to the atmo as well. And yeah its been a little while since you drove it. But its all together now, so let her eat! Congrats again man!:toast:

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Thats much better. Get back pressure up to around 80

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online