Well its been a fun ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
The original laptop it was on crapped the bed and it always comes up with generic "truck weighs too much" and won't let me do anything. I've tried every connection mode possible.

You dont have the enhanced Ford activated. If you install it in a new computer, you have to reenter the code.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
PCM CAME JUST NOW!!!!!! Installing now will report back in a bit.

sent while looking at my sled. since theres no freeeeking snow!!!!!

yotaneck13

Reaction score
It runs!!!!!!! Thanks yall

CSIPSD

Reaction score
It runs!!!!!!! Thanks yall

Confirms what I thought before... You did not use Starter fluid...

Now please sell your truck to someone who has a brain, and can work on it.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Yes i did multiple times thats y i was in denial about it being something simple. Thanks again guys. Ill be hitting u up here when my income tax comes. Doin supporting mods first beforr preformance upgrades

Strokersace

Reaction score
Confirms what I thought before... You did not use Starter fluid...

Now please sell your truck to someone who has a brain, and can work on it.

^^^ THIS!!! LOL

Yes i did multiple times thats y i was in denial about it being something simple. Thanks again guys. Ill be hitting u up here when my income tax comes. Doin supporting mods first beforr preformance upgrades

You're an idiot. That's the only thing you're in denial about.

Arisley

Reaction score

Good deal. Glad it's running. Please confirm with us before starting any supporting mods. We will make sure you are on the right path. And also get you set up with good how to guides.

Not busting chops. Being serious. Not sure about any one else, but I will be glad to help out.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Thanks will do. I plan to do a hpop, glowplugs, fuel system, bowldelete, rr. Studs and gaskets. The motor will be comming out. So i can look it over real good. Driving the truck to work tomorrow. Then its getting parked again. It still needs the lighting harness rewired, a new windshield, the dash put back in, and id like to replace the fiberglass dual fenders as they are both cracked.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Thanks will do. I plan to do a hpop, glowplugs, fuel system, bowldelete, rr. Studs and gaskets. The motor will be comming out. So i can look it over real good. Driving the truck to work tomorrow. Then its getting parked again. It still needs the lighting harness rewired, a new windshield, the dash put back in, and id like to replace the fiberglass dual fenders as they are both cracked

TyCorr

Reaction score
Good deal. Glad it's running. Please confirm with us before starting any supporting mods. We will make sure you are on the right path. And also get you set up with good how to guides.

Not busting chops. Being serious. Not sure about any one else, but I will be glad to help out.

Agreed. I dont know as much but Im willing to help.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Going to look at a early 99 ex cab lb. For the ole lady. She totaled her eclipse this week and decieded she wants a truck.

bruce

Reaction score
Going to look at a early 99 ex cab lb. For the ole lady. She totaled her eclipse this week and decieded she wants a truck.

I would tell her tough sh1t, 4.20 a gallon at 15mpg is too expensive to drive back and forth to work

yotaneck13

Reaction score
4.09 here in town. But 15 is better than the 9 a gas truck she wants is going to get. Plus she gets what she wants lol. If its nice ill buy it. He said everything is late 99. Motor trans berings the works. Plus its got some mods. Intake exhaust chip gpr and guages. But 301k on the ticker. And the build date is 3 of 99.

What should i be looking for to tell if its early or late 99? :confused:

golfer

Reaction score
4.09 here in town. But 15 is better than the 9 a gas truck she wants is going to get. Plus she gets what she wants lol. If its nice ill buy it. He said everything is late 99. Motor trans berings the works. Plus its got some mods. Intake exhaust chip gpr and guages. But 301k on the ticker. And the build date is 3 of 99.

What should i be looking for to tell if its early or late 99? :confused:

build date.

12/7/98 is the cut off date

before that is early

after that is late

Freightshaker

Reaction score
I was looking for a video to show the quantity that can be injected with a quality ether without hurting an engine.

Here you go. And it's no coincidence that the can in his hand looks exactly like the one above...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohA4QAVSZlw

Lol read this in comments of the video at the beginning of a question. "im not by any means a diesel expect, but i do own a dodge cummins."

Is that like staying at a holiday inn express?

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Ok the time has come im going to have about 3500 to put into the truck right now. With about 5k more when i finish my latest toyota build. If i dont pay it off instead.

What parts should i go with.
School me on supporting mods. I have been doing alot of reading lately.

I would like to do

New hpop.
Idm? Modded?
Fuel system with rr and bowl delete.
Either re wire my harness or order a new ine from sunrise. ( that will wait till i pull it completly)
Arp studs new gaskets.
Id love a 38r and bigger injectors.

Is 500hp to much to wish for?
I have acess to a dyno through my boss's sons. So it will be making some runs. Love to have it live tuned. But ill send my chip to matt for now.

Is there anything im forgeting?

And please only speak up if you actually know what your talking about. Ive seen people leading others down the wrong paths on other threads and i dont want to go there. Not being a dick with that statement either.

Thanks any help is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online