Well its been a fun ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Is this oil/ fuel leak coming from the rear of the engine?

Have you looked into the valley of the engine?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Why do they let some people own motor vehicles?

This guy should not be allowed to own a bike...

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Why do they let some people own motor vehicles?

This guy should not be allowed to own a bike...

Prolbably the same reason they let you suck d!ck! You're not supposed to but you do anyways.

I know the truck has to be off ect. To mess with chip.

Like i said the only blown fuse was a 10amp for my guage cluster. And
My fuel heater is already unplugged

And i dont kno if its leaking from.there ot not

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Yea well its my truck and i like how it looks. And as previously stated i dont have much time during the week to look at it. I will be diaging this weekend and reporting back.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Prolbably the same reason they let you suck d!ck! You're not supposed to but you do anyways.

I know the truck has to be off ect. To mess with chip.

Like i said the only blown fuse was a 10amp for my guage cluster. And
My fuel heater is already unplugged

And i dont kno if its leaking from.there ot not

Your like every other dumb *** who goes out and gets a chip, intake and exhaust... Tell all your buddys your making 500hp too dont you?

You dont know dick about your truck, you run around raging on it with a chip, and no egt gauge and then think your going to build a HP monster with a $5000 "loan".

Your whats wrong with this country right now... ***ing idiot...

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
Your like every other dumb *** who goes out and gets a chip, intake and exhaust... Tell all your buddys your making 500hp too dont you?

You dont know dick about your truck, you run around raging on it with a chip, and no egt gauge and then think your going to build a HP monster with a $5000 "loan".

Your whats wrong with this country right now... ***ing idiot...

I'm at lunch and am going to eat an extra taco for you for that response

Charles

Reaction score
If the damn engine is bone stock then there's no such thing as "beating on it". (no a chip is not part of the engine...)

The power that engine was making doesn't even register on the scale in terms of breaking that motor. If something's messed up, then it's just some bs like an injector cup or something.

You didn't "break" the motor with all that massive power or anything like that, lol.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If the damn engine is bone stock then there's no such thing as "beating on it". (no a chip is not part of the engine...)

The power that engine was making doesn't even register on the scale in terms of breaking that motor. If something's messed up, then it's just some bs like an injector cup or something.

You didn't "break" the motor with all that massive power or anything like that, lol.

Its quite easy to beat on a truck w/ stock power. Flogging it and not letting it cool down before shutting it down, flogging it while cold, not changing oil, using poor oil, etc.

Charles

Reaction score
Its quite easy to beat on a truck w/ stock power. Flogging it and not letting it cool down before shutting it down, flogging it while cold, not changing oil, using poor oil, etc.

Aside from blatant maintenance requirements like engine oil, good luck breaking a stock 7.3 engine.

Seriously. Good luck with that. I know there have been QC issues with some stock engines, as with anything mechanical, but putting a chip on a stock 7.3 engine is just not tickling it's structural funny bone. At all....

Your only hope if you were to set out with the sole goal of breaking a stock motor would be to melt it down.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Theres a difference between USING a truck for what its built for, and abusing it.

for instance, we can put our children to work in the yard, do dishes, and clean the house... thats what they are there for.

On the contrary, strapping a chain to them and expecting them to pull a triple disc plow over their shoulders isn't quite "normal" wear and tear.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Ok first off i matinence my truck to at T. And i do not run around with my chip cranked. It smokes way too much with it cranked. Im not part of that crowd. I hate oraling coal. Some smoke at wot until boost is built is fine. After that its jus a waste of fuel.

Second, its ***s like u that have sent this country down the tubes. Thinking you know everything and are somehow higher on the tree than everyone. Bro i make more money than you, my d!ck is bigger than yours, and my wife is hotter than yours! End of story.

Now lets get back to what i started this thread for. Fixing my dually. I dont feel like goin to the shop tonight so tomorrow night. Im going to scan it first. Then pull my valve covers and see whats up. Also check to see where the fuel and oil is comming from.

Thanks to thoes who are actually helping i appreciate it.

The rest of yall gtfo!

ToMang07

Reaction score
Ok first off i matinence my truck to at T. And i do not run around with my chip cranked. It smokes way too much with it cranked. Im not part of that crowd. I hate oraling coal. Some smoke at wot until boost is built is fine. After that its jus a waste of fuel.

Second, its ***s like u that have sent this country down the tubes. Thinking you know everything and are somehow higher on the tree than everyone. Bro i make more money than you, my d!ck is bigger than yours, and my wife is hotter than yours! End of story.

Now lets get back to what i started this thread for. Fixing my dually. I dont feel like goin to the shop tonight so tomorrow night. Im going to scan it first. Then pull my valve covers and see whats up. Also check to see where the fuel and oil is comming from.

The rest of yall gtfo!

For a guy asking for help....you're sure good at burning bridges.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Also i have a turbo timer so its never shut down hot.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
I said thanks to thoes who are helping

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

The rest of yall gtfo!

1. I sincerely hope that wasn't aimed at me and 2. I'm nobodies ****ing "bro".

Also i have a turbo timer so its never shut down hot.

A turbo timer? These aren't srt4's we dont need turbo timers. Just dont rag on it before its shut down.

Charles

Reaction score

The rest of yall gtfo!

Well, in your own words you put a chip and some stacks on a truck and apparently were just waiting on the engine to blow at that point...

Actually expecting engine failure at 300hp?

Then you tell us about how you're going to take out a loan to get your truck running good again so it can be reliable for you??? Nope, you're going to take out a loan so you can put together an aftermarket engine for the truck and give it some more hell. That's not the kind of thing an intelligent person takes out a loan to do.

Along with that last tidbit, you're going to build a high horsepower monster for $5000. Five Thousand dollars that you don't even have. Good luck with that engine program.

So as for your sentiment here:

I damn sure don't know everything, lol, but an autistic three year old could call a spade a spade based on YOUR STATEMENTS in the thread "bro".

And you make so much money that you're taking out a $5000 to put your motor together with. Not so that you can get your truck back to work so you can make money and pay the bills, but for performance parts...

Lastly, I never even commented on any of the above in the thread. The only one trying to whip his small little pecker out and wave it all around is you.

Life is going to be an uphill battle for you if you don't locate a head-from-ass emergency extraction kit pronto.

Not that I would have necessarily had the answers you needed, but if I did, I'll take your advice and keep them to myself now.

Have a nice life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.