right back at ya you ***in midget. lol

live life full throttle

4705fa69862cd5e225bd34339ff20e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
Bad ass trailer!

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could call it mine but it's a buddies. Mines a 32ft trailermann but with ramps and dovetail. It's a pain in the azz to get the forklift up mine so using his instead for this.
It's for sale, lightly used. Never even engaged 4x4.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like the way you think. Hell its barely ever been off black top.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Ha if I could afford it I would buy it. I don't mind a truck being used for what it is. As long as it's not be abused. I mean his truck has really never been dirty lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You win, I'm done. Grandpa always said...never argue with a moron, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You thick headed schmuk. LOL

right back at ya you ***in midget. lol

live life full throttle

The op said its in a dip and on a hill. He said it easnt sagging as bad as it looked. I agree. You can look at the wheelwells and see the truck is barely squatting.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Blind as I may be, the guy driving the truck miiiiight have a better handle on the whole thing.

Just an fyi, my truck was bought and purposefully so to pull a loader tractor and auger setup when I was running a pole barn crew. A ***kin 28' bumper pull trailer, pintl, and ring hitch. Stock suspension, overloads, and it didnt sag at all hardly. Just knocked the rake out of it. It was just tickling the front edge of the overliads. If we put the boom and all that shti on the trailer it would sit right on the overloads. I think the tractor, even covered in scaffold and loader and auger and weighted wheels etc was 14k lbs. Not thaaaaat heavy.

***k, we used to pull that same shti with a 460 LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who bought a dually to pull a popup camper around the country. 120k miles, three engines later LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Coming from the guy who bought a dually to pull a popup camper around the country. 120k miles, three engines later LOL
yeah so? it was a big popup camper.. actually bought it before i had a camper.. camper didn't happen till 4yrs after i bought it.. its the same engine.. not 3 engines. lol

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hmm.....so there are no different rods, pistons, or heads there? Sure its the same shti?

TurboM700

Reaction score
My little ranger(polaris) doing work last weekend, pontoon and trailer are 4k and there is about 550-650 pounds of tounge weight. She pulled it right up the boat ramp and was able to back it in to the pole barn with out issues, was rather suprised. Before everyone gets but hurt from the boat landing to my place is less then 1/8th mile on a private driveway.
IMG_5541_zps4hsryeam.png

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yea the boat's nice. But the dude has his own private boat ramp. You have to have a nice boat if you've got your own ramp.

TurboM700

Reaction score
Its not a private boat ramp, its actually the only one on the lake it just happens to be 4 cabin down from mine.

The lake is small enough that I can run the trailer down to the boat ramp put it in the water, talk with the neighbors while I'm walking back get in the boat and load it on the trailer and the while there is no one waiting.

I usally use my truck but I had to move the trailer to get my truck out and since the ranger was already hooked to trailer I thought why not. Dont think I will use it all the time but its nice too know what it will do. lol

Just so people dont think I'm some fancy person, because I'm far from that.
Cabin_zpsvbvvlj5x.jpg

Cabin is the green one on the far left.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online