What have you done to your powerstroke today?

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Mine wasn't power , it leaked and I want to put my business stuff on the back so $75 bucks and some cleaning later there it is .

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
got my HIDs in today

securedownload (16).jpg

securedownload (17).jpg

first picture is with heads and fogs. second is with just the fogs. i know the pics are crappy they were taken with my phone. im pretty happy with how bright they are. i wanted as bright as i could because all of my windows are 5% and my entire windshield is 35%

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
wash, wax, buff, polish wheels, clean windows, polish chrome, tire shine the tires. renew all black plastic on the exterior of the truck. I think he spends about 3-4 hours on the truck.

That's dumb. By not clay baring not only is he picking up all the sediment that the clay bar would pull off in his buffing/polishing pads but he is then rubbing it all over the vehicle basically undoing the work as he does it. Pretty silly really.

Of course if the vehicle doesn't need to be clayed it's a different story

swinky

Reaction score
That's dumb. By not clay baring not only is he picking up all the sediment that the clay bar would pull off in his buffing/polishing pads but he is then rubbing it all over the vehicle basically undoing the work as he does it. Pretty silly really.

Of course if the vehicle doesn't need to be clayed it's a different story

Ehhh idk man. I really don't like the whole clay bar deal unless your going to follow it with a compound. A clay bar scratches deeper than a wax will remove. If you're going balls out then clay bar it. But I would never just clay then wax. It would do more harm than good. I think I'm agreeing with you just wording it differently.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yes were saying the same thing. He's saying the guy buffs it (compound). Not claying will not only wear out his pads quicker but the results won't be as great because of all the crud in the pad scratching the finish

Although after re-reading I don't think he is actually buffing it. I think it's just a wash and wax. Because 3-4 isn't nearly long enough for much else.

My mistake. Lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Put firestone work rite overloads on the 6.7 and made my own bump bracket, well sorta, More less used it as a spacer...
7edy3ege.jpg
y6aze4yh.jpg
utehyher.jpg

live life full throttle

Last edited:

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Put a trash bag over the sun roof cause it might rain.
that **** is off the track or something, will not go up or seal only gos forward and back. Heard something crack or break. Guess its to the dealer to piss $$$ away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Put a trash bag over the sun roof cause it might rain.
that **** is off the track or something, will not go up or seal only gos forward and back. Heard something crack or break. Guess its to the dealer to piss $$$ away.

That sucks balls.. you can have my sunroof if you pay to have the hole properly filled in. I dont care for them.

live life full throttle

Cknox121

Reaction score
Not really all today, but detailed inside, conditioned leather, and gave it a bath. Hasn't had one since November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
That sucks balls.. you can have my sunroof if you pay to have the hole properly filled in. I dont care for them.

live life full throttle

Lmfao. Thanks for the offer.
I love them, never had good luck but it was and is a must have in all my rides.
My old Honda had a leak and you would not notice till you pulled out of the parking spot and the momentum forced the water like a water fall all over my lap. Lol
I use to put a rain jacket on, hood and all then another on my lap with a towel over it to soak it all up. Lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Lmfao. Thanks for the offer.
I love them, never had good luck but it was and is a must have in all my rides.
My old Honda had a leak and you would not notice till you pulled out of the parking spot and the momentum forced the water like a water fall all over my lap. Lol
I use to put a rain jacket on, hood and all then another on my lap with a towel over it to soak it all up. Lol.

*** that

live life full throttle

6speedsd

Reaction score
Ran through some fresh road construction yesterday, so spent some time today washing the tar off. Front side of the fenders were speckled all over

duddy

Reaction score
Cheated on it, test drove a 13 platinum dually 6.7. I know what I am getting for a tow rig when I get the current truck paid for.

Latest posts

Members online