What have you done to your powerstroke today?

ToMang07

Reaction score
Got bored on my way home from class. Looks good with a little mud on her.
5u3ety2a.jpg

What the hell is covering your lights??

Nice bumper

LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
Thanks it's custom. As is the fender. But why fix it during winter when there's a risk it could happen again right away.

dsberman94

Reaction score
i was bored and had a can of white plastidip laying around alright. geeze you guys are harsh. it looked decently different for a while but now its getting boring. theyre coming off as soon as i get either a warm day or when i find all the parts to fix, i mean uncustomize, my custom work that i did.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
i was bored and had a can of white plastidip laying around alright. geeze you guys are harsh. it looked decently different for a while but now its getting boring. theyre coming off as soon as i get either a warm day or when i find all the parts to fix, i mean uncustomize, my custom work that i did.

Harsh on stupid, ricer crap that was cool for like 10 seconds. LOL

Nothing personal, just can't let anyone I know run like that, lmao

dsberman94

Reaction score
Harsh on stupid, ricer crap that was cool for like 10 seconds. LOL

Nothing personal, just can't let anyone I know run like that, lmao

It looked decent when the stuff was actually white but all the little bits of dirt don't like to come off because it's not completely smooth. But hey it kept me busy so whatever.

And they're angry eyes. She's pissed off because she's got some bad parts and body damage. Which are all being fixed hence why the angry is going away.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Finally did a dump exhaust on my truck today.
be8e6u4u.jpg
Looks a lot nicer up under the truck.
syme2e4a.jpg

Made my own 'bedrug' out of free carpet and $15 in Sicky back Velcro. Quite proud of myself on this one. Its not perfect, but that's okay!
vu8a6uby.jpg
pymuha3a.jpg

Cory Anderson

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
changed air filter, fuel filters and changed the oil in the 6.7... air filter had less then 10k on it and you could barely see through it in a couple spots..

12stroker

Reaction score
I didn't go to the bash. I had nittos before and one was coming apart and discount didn't want to warranty it because it was put on my stock rims blah blah so I took them off before I had a blow out. But I did a good burn out before I got to the tire shop lol.

CoastalF350

Reaction score
Mod police? Or speeding?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Coming home from a party and had the cruise set on 65 right before the speed change. I see a Tahoe off to the side and a Sheriffs Charger right behind it with its lights on. Instead of hitting the brake I hit the gas when I past by and ended up doing 71. I kept on going because I knew I was going to get pulled over. I floored it right after and was doing 80 when I see his head lights in my mirror. I mashed it to 90 and kept cruising hoping he would give up but he kept on. I eventually just slowed down and saw red and blues