What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Let the wife take it to work, her Honda needs a fuel pump. ..
I thought the Honda was supposed to be the reliable one lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Let the wife take it to work, her Honda needs a fuel pump. ..
I thought the Honda was supposed to be the reliable one lol

She just sent me this and said big truck parking
begavazu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390501506117.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390501506117.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 59

dasboot

Reaction score
what % was the tint? my fronts are the same as the rear factory, maybe 35% and i love it. not too dark just perfect.

I don't know except pretty dark. I bought it used all ready tinted. With the windows up, it was hard to see my side mirrors when needed and I couldn't where I was turning when making a turn at night unless I was leaning forward looking out the windshield.

When you get older all the glare from lights and rain at night make it harder to see and the dark tint didn't help either.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I don't know except pretty dark. I bought it used all ready tinted. With the windows up, it was hard to see my side mirrors when needed and I couldn't where I was turning when making a turn at night unless I was leaning forward looking out the windshield.

When you get older all the glare from lights and rain at night make it harder to see and the dark tint didn't help either.

if you had trouble seeing mirrors it was either 20% or 5% and im leaning towards 20. 5% is limo dark which is crazy for front windows.

RedRice589

Reaction score
if you had trouble seeing mirrors it was either 20% or 5% and im leaning towards 20. 5% is limo dark which is crazy for front windows.

It's crazy if you don't get 5% :walkin: that's all I'll put on. Especially if you want to put 20% it's already tough to see at night so screw it go all the way. All my vehicles get 5% I have sensitive eyes.... Red hair white skin and blue eyes... Sunglasses required.

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's crazy if you don't get 5% :walkin: that's all I'll put on. Especially if you want to put 20% it's already tough to see at night so screw it go all the way. All my vehicles get 5% I have sensitive eyes.... Red hair white skin and blue eyes... Sunglasses required.

LOL ginger. now i know why you like that color truck so much. it matches. my rear windows are all getting 5% over the factory 35% and the fronts are going to stay at 35. just need money to have it professionally done.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I got 5% on the back 3 in my ext cab and 15% up front. I'm doing 5% come spring up front and either a big suicide strip on the windshield or 35 on the whole thing...

Never got busted for tint(and most cops tend to give my truck a second look) nor even pulled over for it..

RedRice589

Reaction score
I got 5% on the back 3 in my ext cab and 15% up front. I'm doing 5% come spring up front and either a big suicide strip on the windshield or 35 on the whole thing...

Never got busted for tint(and most cops tend to give my truck a second look) nor even pulled over for it..
Don't do any deep strips just do the whole thing 35% or 50% deep strips aggravate police officers lol

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Don't do any deep strips just do the whole thing 35% or 50% deep strips aggravate police officers lol

That's my other dillemma. I'm very good friends with a bunch of them around here, one being a chief, and I don't want to really piss them off lol. I think they'd be more pissed if they realized I had a full window done lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

I have super bad eyes too. I have to wear sunglasses in the rain or snow or even when its cloudy and I have 35% on all 4 side windows and rear window with 5% brow. I think that the vent shades help a bunch too and I dont have any issues seing at nigt that way... second pic down my girl is sitting in the passenger seat.
uqazepeq.jpg
a3adatut.jpg
3yny4ene.jpg

live life full throttle

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
im about ready to get a big 20% strip and i have an arguement for when it comes down past the stupid little line on the glass that says if the strip is to far low which makes it illegal. just flip the sun visor all the way forward. if the strip doesn't come down lower than where the sun visor does then you have a valid arguement. i was blind the whole way to school this morning.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
im about ready to get a big 20% strip and i have an arguement for when it comes down past the stupid little line on the glass that says if the strip is to far low which makes it illegal. just flip the sun visor all the way forward. if the strip doesn't come down lower than where the sun visor does then you have a valid arguement. i was blind the whole way to school this morning.
go with a 5% strip trust me. Its way nicer. I did a 20% vs 5% test on the brow and 20 didnt seem like much. 5 hands down makes a huge difference. I have a 8inch brow. I think its 2 inches past that line your talking about.

live life full throttle

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
go with a 5% strip trust me. Its way nicer. I did a 20% vs 5% test on the brow and 20 didnt seem like much. 5 hands down makes a huge difference. I have a 8inch brow. I think its 2 inches past that line your talking about.

live life full throttle

Word^

tarygehy.jpg

Here's a pic of mine a few weeks ago before my new back tires went on.. it doesn't seem like much but inside it comes down just above my sight line.. I'll get a pic of that tomorrow

akfiremedic

Reaction score
Changed oil. Got to be the easiest oil change on a truck I've done. T6 5w-40 and Motorcraft filter of course. Slick! Also had a loose pitman arm so out with the steering box and tightened. Flushed the power steering system while I was at it.

z0650

Reaction score
SCT tuner is in the garage with the truck, plan on dropping some TSD tunes on it this weekend. ( if it ever warms up enough for me to venture outside)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.