What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Buck1

Reaction score
Polished rear wheels, replaced RH wheel seal and put on a new exhaust tip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

quneja3e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JrStroker

Reaction score
So me and my gal was washing the truck and my front door handle seemed loose. Well Lindsey, my freaking awesome soon to be wife,got to looking at it, and asked if the chrome was just a cover. (She knows I'm wanting PTM door handles) Well I started looking and it was a cover. So I pulled out my knife and started prying. So guess what. No more chrome eye soars, hello factory ptm door handles! I was pretty excited about it. Id say I told Lindsey she was awesome 100 times.

They still have a little leftover sticky residue tho. Gotta work on that.

And we pealed the Fx4 stickers off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394421218605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394421218605.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394421240047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394421240047.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 79
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394421252143.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394421252143.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 70

6speedsd

Reaction score
How do you get your girl to help washing??? I can't even get my wife to run her car through a car wash!

And in the spirit of the thread, only thing I did to mine today was wash it (along with the wife's).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
So me and my gal was washing the truck and my front door handle seemed loose. Well Lindsey, my freaking awesome soon to be wife,got to looking at it, and asked if the chrome was just a cover. (She knows I'm wanting PTM door handles) Well I started looking and it was a cover. So I pulled out my knife and started prying. So guess what. No more chrome eye soars, hello factory ptm door handles! I was pretty excited about it. Id say I told Lindsey she was awesome 100 times.

They still have a little leftover sticky residue tho. Gotta work on that.

And we pealed the Fx4 stickers off.

looks great the best thing I have found for getting glue off or stickers is turtle wax sticker &label remover. it works amazing and wont mess up your paint

Sent from a little green goblin under a bridge.

JrStroker

Reaction score
How do you get your girl to help washing??? I can't even get my wife to run her car through a car wash!

And in the spirit of the thread, only thing I did to mine today was wash it (along with the wife's).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause she loves my truck and making me happy!

looks great the best thing I have found for getting glue off or stickers is turtle wax sticker &label remover. it works amazing and wont mess up your paint

I'll definitely try that!! Thanks!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

WD40 works very well. A heavy concentrate of dawn dish soap and water works well to. spray it on and let it sit for a few then sray it on again and with a lil elbow grease it comes right off.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Rubbing alcohol gas and lighter fluid have never hurt paint when ive used it. The seafoam chit will though.

No way would I try that on a newer truck.. your old piece and my older ones would be fine cuz the paint is already dulled from the years of the weather and sun beating on them.. brake cleaner on a rag works the best but I wouldnt do that on my new truck or anyones newer trucks.

live life full throttle