Which injector should I go with?

Which Injector should I go with?

• Total voters

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
can anyone answer this question?

Say a truck has a 62/70 turbo, stock nozzles on 190's how would it run in comparison than if it has 75% over nozzles?

Gearhead

Reaction score

Say a truck has a 62/70 turbo, stock nozzles on 190's how would it run in comparison than if it has 75% over nozzles?

Your question is incomplete...... what nozzles are you comparing the 75s to?

Gearhead

Reaction score
I didn't see that for some reason.... been a long day. I would bet that there would be a 100hp difference. In my opinion the 155 should be the biggest injector that should be run with stock nozzles because of the rpm range to make big power with a bigger injector like a 175cc injector with a stock nozzle. The bigger nozzle gives you a faster injection rate which widens the powerband and can make HP up top where the engine won't tear itself apart.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
interesting, thanks Matt!

Ill be going with 190/75's or 100's with the 62/70 that way I can add a slighty larger turbo in front of it :thumbup:

strokin6L

Reaction score
i ran my 190/75's with the industrial 62/70 and it ran a bit warmer than the 64/71/70 i'm running now. Which is understandable cause this 64mm is flowing more air than the 62mm.

Stroker04

Reaction score
Very interesting. Sounds like I know what I am going with now! 190/75's looks like thats what ill be going with. Thanks for the input guys.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Zach, i sense a long distance relationship is in order for us. LOL LOL

Canadianredneck

Reaction score
Ive talked to Cass about this. Guess this was swamps old way of doing it. The hole still needs to be plugged, so how do they do it besides welding it up?

Some injector builders plug the hole with little ball bearings which isnt so good either because they can work loose over time and can make a mess out of the injector

Craig@MFI

Reaction score

we made 517 with our cc with our 210cc with 100% nozzles

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Some injector builders plug the hole with little ball bearings which isnt so good either because they can work loose over time and can make a mess out of the injector

Wow, I wouldn't expect them to use that either.. almost better off glueing them shut haha. I wonder what the other ways are that actually work. Still curious as to why the relief port is there in the first place, to keep from overfilling?

Latest posts

Members online