white swallow build

oneturboforme

Reaction score
i run a converter by pink stalion(yes its sounds fruity i know) but it seems to be holding up fine, my buddy has a 7.3 with 450hp and tows 23k with it a lot and hes not easy on it and it is holding up

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
i run a converter by pink stalion(yes its sounds fruity i know) but it seems to be holding up fine, my buddy has a 7.3 with 450hp and tows 23k with it a lot and hes not easy on it and it is holding up

450 hp isn't really much of a comparison to what Colton's will need to hold

oneturboforme

Reaction score
PI Stallion haha thats it i think idk its fn pink, and you gotta throw the weight thats getting towed and belive me its like stop wfo with him lol

BFT

Reaction score
I highly doubt he'll be towing that heavy, or towing at allLOL
I tow about the same or more with more power on 37's

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I highly doubt he'll be towing that heavy, or towing at allLOL
I tow about the same or more with more power on 37's

What I was trying to get at was that's a lot of weight to pull consistantly vs running a truck empty.. thats all..

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Ive thought of running a stallion as well. know of a lot of duramax guys running them and never had to many problems. It seems like high performance converters for these trucks havent been discussed very much. everyones running something different with different results. I might just see how the suncoast converter handles the power first then go from there.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Diesel performance converters. Let me know if we can help. We have some coming in soon

Sent from my Nexus powered by East Coast Air

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Turbo out
IMG_1569-1.jpg

Cab removal
IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

smokinstroker

Reaction score
colton I've got a precision stallion in mine if i remember right, I'm pretty sure thats all Brian at BTS will put in his transmissions.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Either DPC or Precision is what you want. With the numbers your going to be at anything else will be a waste of money. My new suncoast HD is slipping already, only has 10 miles on it.

Sent from my DROID Pro

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not a derail but do you have any pictures of your truck with the cab on and the white wheels.

Why did you decide to pull the cab?

MorganY

Reaction score
Heads will be coming off soon to do the valve spring upgrade, don't want to risk dropping anything in the cylinders. Also putting in the upgraded p rods. We found 5 or 6 pushrods slightly bent upon disassembly of the heads.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Not a derail but do you have any pictures of your truck with the cab on and the white wheels.

Why did you decide to pull the cab?

Heres the only pic i have, took it right before the cab came off.

IMG_1563.jpg

spur of the moment, me and morgan had been throwing the idea around for a while and wanted to see if we could actually do it. the truck was going to be sitting in my lift bay for a while so why not pull the cab and start on the motor.