Who daily drives 300/200s

campbellflage

Reaction score
That's cool man, I usually dont worry punctuation or how someone spells or anything on forums but missing words can make it a little confusing LOL. Hell half the time I dont use correct punctuation myself LOL

Sorry man, I was driving and texting!!! But I’m curious to see how it workss out, from what I saw on fb he has a test customer truck running it with same size injectors.

wildbill963258

Reaction score
Sorry man, I was driving and texting!!! But I’m curious to see how it workss out, from what I saw on fb he has a test customer truck running it with same size injectors.

If I had the money and another truck I would love to achieve this kind of performance with it and I would be enjoying and laughing my ass off at everyone who says that the truck is slow LOL

uncool

Reaction score
Simple as gas turbine flow. As more heat and the resulting flow from expanding gas goes up with more fuel added, you choke the hell out of the tubine wheel.

It does not matter how big you make the compressor wheel, the turbine can only flow so much to drive the compressor. A housing change makes a little bit of difference, but since you are limited to a 1.0 housing on the 80mm turbine wheel, that is all you are going to get flow wise.

campbellflage

Reaction score
Simple as gas turbine flow. As more heat and the resulting flow from expanding gas goes up with more fuel added, you choke the hell out of the tubine wheel.

It does not matter how big you make the compressor wheel, the turbine can only flow so much to drive the compressor. A housing change makes a little bit of difference, but since you are limited to a 1.0 housing on the 80mm turbine wheel, that is all you are going to get flow wise.

Until that 1.10 is available, but yeah I hear you

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Got the t4 finally installed! What’s everyone’s thoughts on 300/200s with the new S372?

NOPE NOPE NOPE! The 300 does not have the turbine flow that a 7.3 needs with that much injector.

Matt at irate is testing it says it does so far???

Matt probably doesn't know what he is saying *sarcasm*

And turbine is too small? How? For what? 2.5ms? 4.5ms? A 300/200 isn't a set quantity it's a capacity of a variable object. Tune it until it's too much and pull it back a red cee hair.

I like how grey area has dissipated since the forum took a dump

campbellflage

Reaction score
Matt probably doesn't know what he is saying *sarcasm*

And turbine is too small? How? For what? 2.5ms? 4.5ms? A 300/200 isn't a set quantity it's a capacity of a variable object. Tune it until it's too much and pull it back a red cee hair.

I like how grey area has dissipated since the forum took a dump

I like your style...

uncool

Reaction score
If you have to pull it back, then what is the fefn point?

I gots some big old injectors that I can't usel!

Stupid is as stupid does.......

Members online

No members online now.