Who needs a 6 speed to select gears

Jake

Reaction score
I want to PCS the superduty so bad. I may next year when the new trans goes in! What are you using for shift buttons? I have been thinking of different options on that.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
this is news to me.. what am i watching?

That is a 4r100 being shifted with a button. However, if you notice in the video the PRND21 doesnt move ;)

Your 4r100 can override your command to downshift if it doesnt meet a set parameter, ie go cruise on the hwy and select 1. I doubt it will go into 1.... Mine would :)

That is just via the test mode on the laptop. I wanna find a steering wheel with the volume controls on it, that what Ill use those as shift buttons. Select full manual mode and giver.

OSCS

Reaction score
That is a 4r100 being shifted with a button. However, if you notice in the video the PRND21 doesnt move ;)

Your 4r100 can override your command to downshift if it doesnt meet a set parameter, ie go cruise on the hwy and select 1. I doubt it will go into 1.... Mine would :)

That is just via the test mode on the laptop. I wanna find a steering wheel with the volume controls on it, that what Ill use those as shift buttons. Select full manual mode and giver.

more details! is this a software? tune package? who offers it? how much? this would be awesome becuase my shifting points suck and so does getting a hold of my tuner.. how easy will it be to take it in and out of "manual mode??" can you do it on the fly and set it back to what ever parameters the tuner had it set on previously?

907DAVE

Reaction score
Has anyone grafted a paddle shift to one of these columns?

BlueScab

Reaction score
more details! is this a software? tune package? who offers it? how much? this would be awesome becuase my shifting points suck and so does getting a hold of my tuner.. how easy will it be to take it in and out of "manual mode??" can you do it on the fly and set it back to what ever parameters the tuner had it set on previously?

THIS^ Holy chit thats awesome:bowfast:. My shifting has been terrible ever since i put the chip in the truck. Waiting over a month on the tuner to fix it also sucks...

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Subscribed i want details! I have the E40D will it work with that?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

907DAVE

Reaction score
I think a few buttons grafted into the consul would be nice too.

OSCS

Reaction score
I like the radio control option.. they have one from the expedition that might work too. someone update me on this! i need details LOL

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
What info do you guys want.

Its a complete stand alone system, you would have to delete your factory trans harness and install the PCS harness and brain. Hook up to your TPS, RPM signal and a few others if you want. OD off, TC unlock, ECT etc. Their harness plugs into the Range selector, Main harness and the Turbine and Output shaft sensor(4R100)

Manual mode can be wired in to a toggle switch that sets it to manual mode, then you use 2 momentary buttons to shift up or down. I want to find a steering wheel out of a newer truck with the deck controls on it. Use 1 button to select manual mode and use the volume buttons to shift.

OSCS

Reaction score
What info do you guys want.

Its a complete stand alone system, you would have to delete your factory trans harness and install the PCS harness and brain. Hook up to your TPS, RPM signal and a few others if you want. OD off, TC unlock, ECT etc. Their harness plugs into the Range selector, Main harness and the Turbine and Output shaft sensor(4R100)

Manual mode can be wired in to a toggle switch that sets it to manual mode, then you use 2 momentary buttons to shift up or down. I want to find a steering wheel out of a newer truck with the deck controls on it. Use 1 button to select manual mode and use the volume buttons to shift.

annnnnd that all folks! thank you.. whats the price?

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
annnnnd that all folks! thank you.. whats the price?

Its actually a very simple system to install. Most is plug in, a few wire splices (I used the clip on type). And mount the box somewhere.
As for the software its very simple and user friendly. The base file will get you driving, you just adjust and fine tune to your liking.

I believe 750 to my door from WOP.

OSCS

Reaction score
Its actually a very simple system to install. Most is plug in, a few wire splices (I used the clip on type). And mount the box somewhere.
As for the software its very simple and user friendly. The base file will get you driving, you just adjust and fine tune to your liking.

I believe 750 to my door from WOP.

who actually makes the setup? i saw suncoast was offering it too. sounds really cool man

Latest posts

Members online