WOOHOO!!! NEW FANCY RIFFRAFF DIESEL PARTS!!!

Homesteader

Reaction score
might want to re think that unless you already changed your mind on turbo's...i see an add in the classifieds a set for sale..the S467 does not fit with them plenum's...

Dang I thought I read something like that......What is the issue with the RDP plenums.....havent changed plan yet...

Thanks

2000wa250

Reaction score
The 467s race cover is so big that it requires a flat manifold to fit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
When I was considering the S467 Riffraff mentioned that they were planning on making a budget plenum like Irate and WOP for about $90 if that helps you out. Also, I have heard that Irate is moving the pedestal so that it isn't so tight to the head as well. I prefer the billet plenums over some sheet metal that looks like a shop class constructed it though, LOL.

Reaction score
Dang I thought I read something like that......What is the issue with the RDP plenums.....havent changed plan yet...

Thanks

The 467s race cover is so big that it requires a flat manifold to fit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

:whs:

I have got to install my kit onto my motor..my TN mount moves the turbo forward and up..I believe it will be enough to even make the Beans plenums fit..that's my hopes any way's...I want as much volume of air as I can get so I know all cylinder's get there fair shake....

OSCS

Reaction score

I have got to install my kit onto my motor..my TN mount moves the turbo forward and up..I believe it will be enough to even make the Beans plenums fit..that's my hopes any way's...I want as much volume of air as I can get so I know all cylinder's get there fair shake....

beans, irate, RR.. it doesnt matter one way or the other. Your not getting any more flow to tell or measure from either one. You want more airflow you would need MASSIVE runners that are far from practical on a street truck. This argument has been argued many many times.

Reaction score
correct..but its not air flow..its air volume to absorb some of the waves the valves make when they open close.....you need 2- 6 inch pipes 24 inches long to have the right set up...so why go smaller then stock?? its like throwing a stone in the water... the smaller the bowl.. the faster the waves bounces off the edge and returns..

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score

I have got to install my kit onto my motor..my TN mount moves the turbo forward and up..I believe it will be enough to even make the Beans plenums fit..that's my hopes any way's...

The Beans plenums contaced the S467 FMW Race Cover no matter how I clocked it on my truck/motor with the TN kit. While I was barely able to install the Compressor cover, after install it rubbed/contacted. :fustrate:

WOP plenum clears no problem. :rockon:

Hope that saves you some trouble. :fordoval:

Reaction score
The Beans plenums contaced the S467 FMW Race Cover no matter how I clocked it on my truck/motor with the TN kit. While I was barely able to install the Compressor cover, after install it rubbed/contacted. :fustrate:

WOP plenum clears no problem. :rockon:

Hope that saves you some trouble. :fordoval:

thanks.. the cover rubbed?? or the cover just wouldnt go back on the turbo??

OSCS

Reaction score
correct..but its not air flow..its air volume to absorb some of the waves the valves make when they open close.....you need 2- 6 inch pipes 24 inches long to have the right set up...so why go smaller then stock?? its like throwing a stone in the water... the smaller the bowl.. the faster the waves bounces off the edge and returns..

Touché

V-Ref

Reaction score
You will just barely be able to install the compressor cover by clocking the compressor discharge outlet straight up pointed at the cowl. When I attempted to re-clock it to connect to the hot side pipe I ran into the conflict with the Beans plenum due to variable radius of the compressor cover. Hope that makes sense.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this and give Clay a huge thanks for these plentums...

Bolted right up, no goop, no issues, no leaks.

Thus far I have bounced off 45-47psi without any leaks. Good little set up in my book!

426525_133519143489829_1246142720_n.jpg

225236_133519160156494_1536514579_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online