WOOHOO!!! NEW FANCY RIFFRAFF DIESEL PARTS!!!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Found a few too... That was fun.

Still have a slight fuel leak from the return line on the back, fix it when I have time.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Found a few too... That was fun.

Still have a slight fuel leak from the return line on the back, fix it when I have time.

What kind of thread sealant are you using? I have some Oatey "White Paste" that says it resists petrol but is there a go to? I dont want any leaks!!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I just use Teflon Pipe dope. My fuel leak is from one of the fittings. Just need to get back there and tighten it. Its not a doped fitting but an AN fitting.

under pressure

Reaction score
correct..but its not air flow..its air volume to absorb some of the waves the valves make when they open close.....you need 2- 6 inch pipes 24 inches long to have the right set up...so why go smaller then stock?? its like throwing a stone in the water... the smaller the bowl.. the faster the waves bounces off the edge and returns..

I often wondered what all the plenums hitting the market were for, besides bling...
So the billet plenums are smaller ?

*No limit has them too....they must help with something !

TyCorr

Reaction score
I often wondered what all the plenums hitting the market were for, besides bling...

They do! They dont leak crush or need inserts...

CSIPSD

Reaction score

These are not smaller then stock... They are the same size as stock. But they dont leak, crush or need inserts.

They do! They dont leak crush or need inserts...

Thats why I like the RiffRaff ones...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
good to know... most of the stuff ive ordered lately came from clay... very good customer service. i like the part about no inserts so you can get a good tight clamp on them.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online