Younger1993 build

MorganY

Reaction score
What turbos/injectors you go with?

Forced induction s478 and s362, pretty close to your setup. Sticks will be somewhere around 275/100's.

gon abe a nice build for sure morgan....im in for this one
whats going on with the old heads

Old heads had been machined 3 times, as this motor was not in my truck until a few months ago, over .008" were taken off of the old ones previously. Also found out once I had the rocker carriers off, that 6 guide seals were blown..

Radio

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear how it runs.

Kind of off topic but what are your suspension/tire specs? I really like the stance of your truck with the stock wheels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MorganY

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear how it runs.

Kind of off topic but what are your suspension/tire specs? I really like the stance of your truck with the stock wheels.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! 2.5" Leveling kit, 4.5" PMF blocks with traction bars. Tires on it now, brand new Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's 305/70/18. They ride nice.

^^^Me too^^^.. Seems like were running the training wheel program! LOl

Nice build Fellas, look forward to the results!

I appreciate it!! Fuel will undoubtedly be pulled back as close to 225 as possible. Im not a huge advocate of big sticks on a stock bottom end, especially for the cost of hybrid bodies and not being able to use the full potential before the stock short block goes boom. It was a spur of the moment type thing, since the injectors needed to be ran through after I found out the bodies were warped:fustrate:. The canadians recommended the pistons be cut some more so I don't have too much oil for the "210's" and to avoid a tuning nightmare from all that extra oil for the 'smaller' sticks.

Skinny

Reaction score
Thanks! 2.5" Leveling kit, 4.5" PMF blocks with traction bars. Tires on it now, brand new Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's 305/70/18. They ride nice.

I appreciate it!! Fuel will undoubtedly be pulled back as close to 225 as possible. Im not a huge advocate of big sticks on a stock bottom end, especially for the cost of hybrid bodies and not being able to use the full potential before the stock short block goes boom. It was a spur of the moment type thing, since the injectors needed to be ran through after I found out the bodies were warped:fustrate:. The canadians recommended the pistons be cut some more so I don't have too much oil for the "210's" and to avoid a tuning nightmare from all that extra oil for the 'smaller' sticks.

You mean the guys from the land of bacon and maple syrup? And where the beaver is the countries national animal?

Superblazin

Reaction score
Only a matter of time before either you throw some rods, go with a bigger low pressure charger, or spray it.

Sounds like a weekend up at the Redneck6.0 Ranch, Include some Gibsons and a Bonfire and we can also show u some beaver covered in Maple Syrup..

Skinny

Reaction score
forest_animals_wallpaper_-_beaver.jpg