MorganY

Reaction score
like this?

eagerbeaver-s2.jpg

Lmao!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Morgan, Sweet looking build!! let me know if you need any help with coolant return lines for your manifold setup. I'd be glad to help!

strokin6L

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easy enough to just take the coolant that comes out of the oil cooler and just send it to the degas bottle instead of having it going through the manifold? I know that's how Doug has it with his manifold. I think some also weld shut the hole at the bottom of the manifold where it sits onto the front cover with the rubber donut.

Extended Power

Reaction score
I installed a frost plug in that hole. Still use the rubber donut gasket just to keep vibration down.

You could run the return to a coolant filter, then to the degas.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easy enough to just take the coolant that comes out of the oil cooler and just send it to the degas bottle instead of having it going through the manifold? I know that's how Doug has it with his manifold. I think some also weld shut the hole at the bottom of the manifold where it sits onto the front cover with the rubber donut.

This is how mine was, and like Ivan said keep the oring.

Btw Morgan, I've got that tap for your sensor and the sheets of aluminum at work.

MorganY

Reaction score
I'll probably plug off the hole at the bottom of the manifold. With either a frost plug or welded off. Thanks Chris, text me and we'll work something out

Super08Duty

Reaction score
they're Depo Headlights from Complete Performance. They have clear reflectors which make them much more subtle then the OEM harley lights. And theyre awesome quality, just like a set of stockers.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I think ups screwed up. They dropped me off a aset of stix today. You know anything about that LOL