04 f250 harley edition

cbriggs8671

Reaction score
Iam wondering what kinda milage guys are getting in the 6.0
and what tune is any your useing I have a custom tune from my buddy who owns a deisel shop with 600 hp at the motor

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
Iam wondering what kinda milage guys are getting in the 6.0
and what tune is any your useing I have a custom tune from my buddy who owns a deisel shop with 600 hp at the motor

Stock size tires and tuned you'll get anywhere from 13-17mpg truck dependent. Generally*****

There is no 6.0 power stroke with just a tune making 600hp, that is a lie you are being told.

cbriggs8671

Reaction score
cold air intake.egr ****** straight piped 4inch exhaust from turbo back

shmoozer

Reaction score
I've been running WPE's white rain for quite a while and average high 16's in and around town. Low 19's on the highway. Lifted on 35's

-KCCO-

shmoozer

Reaction score
cold air intake.egr ****** straight piped 4inch exhaust from turbo back

There's no way you're making that kind of power with those mods. Sorry to tell ya bud.

-KCCO-

Reaction score
I've been running WPE's white rain for quite a while and average high 16's in and around town. Low 19's on the highway. Lifted on 35's

-KCCO-
Have you noticed injector noise with white rain being really loud at idle and during acceleration? I also monitored icp while running white rain, and it was really high. 1000 icp at idle, and stayed very aggressive under every circumstance

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Extended Power

Reaction score
Mine did 692Kms (430 miles)
On 110 liters of fuel (25 imp. Gallons or 29 U.S. Gallons)

Driving in stop and go, as well as highway.

Not bad for 793rwhp.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Have you noticed injector noise with white rain being really loud at idle and during acceleration? I also monitored icp while running white rain, and it was really high. 1000 icp at idle, and stayed very aggressive under every circumstance

I noticed a little bit more noise out of my injectors yes, does it bother me? Not really. I'll have to check icp next time I'm out. I do remember Nate saying his tunes command more icp than others. After hearing that I'm not worried. Seeing as how it's their race tune it doesn't really surprise me.

-KCCO-

Latest posts

Members online