• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 6.4 Parts for sale!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Would anyone like to trade the woodgrain interior trim (The main dash bezel, the window/door lock switch panel front and both window switch panels rear) for either Silver or black? I'm gonna be painting it all so if anyone wants to trade let me know asap! I'd rather trade someone and shoot the paint pieces. Thanks guys!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Here are the pictures for the 5th sorry it took so long to get them up here!

Attachments

• IMG_0489.JPG
    IMG_0489.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    765.2 KB · Views: 55

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Pretty much everything is still here except the side steps. I've gotten a lot of offers of people wanting to get the just front two seat covers and I really dont want to separate them, realistically NOBODY will buy the rears if I sell just the fronts. S

So, everything is still avail and we're considering serious offers on everything thats posted here.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
PRICES ARE DROPPING!!!!!!!

Front bumper (sprayed with rhino) The bumper was slightly dented in one spot towards the bottom (about the size of a gold ball?) prior to being sprayed. $150 + shipping.

Rear Bumper (also sprayed with rhino) has the sensor holes (sensors not included) $100 + shipping

All the original tan Lariat leather in the truck (Front bucket seats, center console, and rear bench. (this is just the leather not including the seats) $450 + shipping

19.5" Wheels. 4 Aluminum 2 steel. With almost BRAND NEW (only 1800mi) 245/70/19.5 Hercules H-803 All terrain tires...... $2100 + Shipping.

Original Intercooler, no holes or leaks, just some rock chips and a few bee's in there.... $100 + shipping

Original air box + 2 month old filter $100+ shipping.

Original F450 Front COIL SPRINGS $300 + Shipping

Original F450 Rear Leaf Pack $400 + Shipping

Front diff cover $30 + Shipping

Original Fuel Tank $300 + shipping

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
I STILL HAVE THE INTERCOOLER. IF ANYONE WANTS IT LET ME KNOW. I just dont want to throw it away, I'll give it away just pay for shipping. Also have the front coils from the 450 and my stock rotors with 30k miles on them and they still look great.

Again, I just cant seem to justify throwing them away, just pay for shipping.........

Demon

Reaction score
Stock height 450 coils? I could probably pick those up for future possibilities.

Where abouts you located?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Stock height 450 coils? I could probably pick those up for future possibilities.

Where abouts you located?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

We're in So Cal. Canoga Park to be exact. Yes they are the stock 450

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.