• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 6.4 supercab longbed, black sell/trade

086.4xcab

Reaction score
well here goes nothing, i've decided to sell or trade the old girl, heres a quick rundown.. i've been tossing arounding doing it. i've been a lurker here for a while, but i want to get something different preferably a regular cab, but im open to any superduty trades up or down. I bought this truck new in 08 so i am the only owner. clear title

job 3 08, 6.4 xlt supercab, longbed 53k miles. 4x4, 3.73 limited slip, heavy service suspension package, keyless entry etc.

black, with tan/mocca interior, center console, manual t case
engine:
innovative tunes, egr disabled but not removed, elite ceramic coated downpipe,
rcd cold side pipe
custom stainless hot side pipe
spearco intercooler
stock atmosphere turbo housing painted black,
s and b intake
full 5 inch exhaust, up to a black 8 inch mbrp miter cut
also have a diablo power puck stacked with the tunes, if anyone wants it, its still installed in the truck just not plugged into the harness rite now.
always run with synthetic, oil changes every 3k miles. Fuel filters every 15k.

Trans, Rebuilt still original housing/case, but 100% rebuilt stock ford parts, except for the alto clutch packs, frictions and steel, stock converter etc. trans was rebuilt at 40k.

differentials, stock 3.73 limited slip, with 2 inch american made aluminum wheel adapters, to widen the track width 4 iches.

wheels, vision warrior 20x10, rolling on 37x12.50x20 nitto dune grapplers, all stainless studs and lugs.

other things spare tire removed i still have it though, 2.5 inch carrier bearing drop, truck only weighs 7399 dry, kenwood in dash touchscreen with garmin gps, and back up camera, truck has factory back up sensors, all windows including windshield tinted to 20%, also has vent visors, aftermarket attena.

suspension, 9 inches of lift. 7 inch icon coils, 2 inch tei spacer, icon shocks all corners, ready lift track bar bracket, rough country drop pitman. Sky hangar flip out back with 5 inch icon block. Aluminum spacers for the factory bumpstops, and bigger hardware, frame drilled and tapped.

steering, all solid chromoly track bar, drag link, and tie rod, with spherical rod ends, that except 3/4 hardware. knuckles, pitman arm, track bar bracket, and custom made lower track bar mount all drilled and sleeved with stainless to except the grade 9 hardware. Icon dual stabilizer modified to work. tie rod is also over the knuckle now. I would really like a 6.0 0r 7.3 so let me know what you got. Asking 25,000, located in CT

exterior, recon leds in the mirrors, roof lights, and recon 3rd brake light, taillights are factory but smoked, license plate cover as well.
oh and chrome tow hooks in front, also has ford tie down points mounted in the stake pockets of the bed, that fold flat when not in use, also has taigate step. door handles painted to match, aluminum plate frame...

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 102
  • 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 115
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 113

086.4xcab

Reaction score
touchscreen pic, ipod android compatible, usb etc sd card...

Attachments

• 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 63

086.4xcab

Reaction score
thanks, it's sickening when i think how much i have into it with the price of the truck, but you know how that goes haha.

086.4xcab

Reaction score
truck has never seen salt or snow, not a spot of rust on it, and rarely see's rain either.

MINK

Reaction score
Wow that is cheap - should go fast, glws. Let me know if you end up parting anything out.

086.4xcab

Reaction score
thanks ill let you know, i'd rather keep it together with all the aftermarket parts, it drives like a dream, very fuel efficient too considering what it is.

Latest posts

Members online