• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F250 EC/SB Mod Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks brother. Heading to the dealer before I leave tomorrow and hopefully can get it gone. If not it will always be on the market until I return

extreme3807

Reaction score
Truck is still for sale. A good friend of mine lent me the money I needed in order to take care of my issue. I just couldnt let it go to a dealership. I will not be home until September, but if someone decides they want it, I can always have a friend meet you at my house to pick it up. Hoping to get this gone by the time I come home.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Man Nick I gotta be honest with you. I really wish you the best of luck with what you gotta do to get things squared away and all, but I really didn't want to see you sell this truck. Its too much like a kick in the d!ck after everything thats gone on during and after the build. So I'm glad you can keep it and aren't being forced into selling such an awesome machine! Not to mention I really want to see it in dpc next year. But I do think we might need to take up a collection to get you some good rods for that beast! Just for insurance reasons, not like its making rediculous power or anythingLOL

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Bump for ya Nick. Someone needs a quad turbo truck that is scary fast to drive and will leave them with a perma grin. This truck is going to make someone really happy. Lets get this sold for you buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online